MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

These shoes are nice to look, but I wouldn't be caught wearing it. Everybody I seen wear them too has yet to pull off a successful outfit with them on as well.

Jeans, khaki pants or shorts, camo shorts with a black shirt.....let the shoe speak for itself.  Not knocking those who like and wear "specialty shirts" but some of those just seems so forced.

Originally Posted by JesusR23

has this ever happened to anybody else?

i got em at footaction so they cant be fake. i was just checking them out and saw that they didnt glue or pressed the tag.
what kind of glue can i use on them?? thanks.

yeah the same thing happen to a pair of spizkez and a pair of my space jams the lable came off 
its no big deal 

i got em at footaction so they cant be fake. i was just checking them out and saw that they didnt glue or pressed the tag.

yeah the same thing happen to a pair of spizkez and a pair of my space jams the lable came off 
its no big deal 

^^^ Its just the tag, rip that thing off and rock them bad boys.
happy.gif

wore my pair for the 1st time today. love em, so comfy and they look so fresh. debating on doubling up on these and trying to decide if it could wait for a few months and still be able to cop for retail or maybe even less.

wore my pair for the 1st time today. love em, so comfy and they look so fresh. debating on doubling up on these and trying to decide if it could wait for a few months and still be able to cop for retail or maybe even less.

Yo, I'm not calling your pair fake but I noticed something.

Your pair says 11/11/10-03/02/11 but mine says 11/10/10-12/27/10.

What's up w/ that?

anyone know of any finishline.com coupon codes that can be applied to these? i swear i have tried every one!!!

anyone know of any finishline.com coupon codes that can be applied to these? i swear i have tried every one!!!

What's up w/ that?

Originally Posted by leocabrera

My 2nd pair just game in this morning from Sneaker St.
pimp.gif

396354419.jpg

Bonus Pics
pimp.gif
 Flints,citrus, 02 black/red,bordeauxs,cardinals and 05 olys 
396354429.jpg

one more bonus
happy.gif
 boy at champs brought shorts out early
396354433.jpg
Glad you guys like the Retro 7 shorts...however, the intention of these shorts shown above was to go with the Citrus 7's...have yet to see them in person...thoughts...do they hook???

There is a Black/White/Red to go with the Cardinals...also...and White/Grey/French Blue to go with the 2002 launch...

Obviously, people have already posted pics of the Bordeaux hook shorts...

Not bad, eh?

All Champs exclusive!  And...available at all stores...

JM

Originally Posted by leocabrera

My 2nd pair just game in this morning from Sneaker St.
pimp.gif

396354419.jpg

Bonus Pics
pimp.gif
 Flints,citrus, 02 black/red,bordeauxs,cardinals and 05 olys 
396354429.jpg

one more bonus
happy.gif
 boy at champs brought shorts out early
396354433.jpg
Glad you guys like the Retro 7 shorts...however, the intention of these shorts shown above was to go with the Citrus 7's...have yet to see them in person...thoughts...do they hook???

There is a Black/White/Red to go with the Cardinals...also...and White/Grey/French Blue to go with the 2002 launch...

Obviously, people have already posted pics of the Bordeaux hook shorts...

Not bad, eh?

All Champs exclusive!  And...available at all stores...

JM

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

What's up w/ that?
Those dates are production dates. The first date is start production and second is end of production from the factory it came from. 

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

What's up w/ that?
Those dates are production dates. The first date is start production and second is end of production from the factory it came from. 

Back
Top Bottom