MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

are these 7s worth getting? they are still at my malls, pretty much in a full size run. they are kinda growing on me now. sleep or not? i feel like i might regret it like how i slept on the aqua 8s.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

are these 7s worth getting? they are still at my malls, pretty much in a full size run. they are kinda growing on me now. sleep or not? i feel like i might regret it like how i slept on the aqua 8s.

its really up to you. personal preference

its really up to you. personal preference

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

do they run big. i usually wear a size 9.5 but someones offering me a size 10. i had dmp raptor 7s in a size 10 and it felt really big and looked long on me.
They run .5 size big to me.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

do they run big. i usually wear a size 9.5 but someones offering me a size 10. i had dmp raptor 7s in a size 10 and it felt really big and looked long on me.
They run .5 size big to me.

I say get whatever size you wear in CDP VIIs. If the cdp are tight these will be just right. if the cdp are lose then this will be more spacious.

I say get whatever size you wear in CDP VIIs. If the cdp are tight these will be just right. if the cdp are lose then this will be more spacious.

anybody know if any sites still have these in stock? FNL site shows them in stock but I ordered and it was cancelled yesterday (not available)

anybody know if any sites still have these in stock? FNL site shows them in stock but I ordered and it was cancelled yesterday (not available)

Just copped a pair at my local champs
pimp.gif
Woo! Anybody still in limbo over purchasing, go out and cop. Shoe is beautiful in person and looks great when wearing. I have a pair also pending from FNL but..........heard they doing boys dirty so...

pimp.gif
Woo! Anybody still in limbo over purchasing, go out and cop. Shoe is beautiful in person and looks great when wearing. I have a pair also pending from FNL but..........heard they doing boys dirty so...

Be a man and decide for yourself instead of being a hypebeast

Be a man and decide for yourself instead of being a hypebeast

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

pimp.gif
Yea I just called and checked on my pending pair from FNL and the lady told me straight up she doesnt know why those sizes are up online cuz they r pretty much completely sold out in every size. she said for sure theres none left in 9-12. I just cancelled while I was on the phone. Did UNDS the pair I got from NDC last night at the Hornets/Lakers game. Very comfy but too many other people wearin em. Gonna have to sit these for a few months and rock again when the hype dies down.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

pimp.gif
Yea I just called and checked on my pending pair from FNL and the lady told me straight up she doesnt know why those sizes are up online cuz they r pretty much completely sold out in every size. she said for sure theres none left in 9-12. I just cancelled while I was on the phone. Did UNDS the pair I got from NDC last night at the Hornets/Lakers game. Very comfy but too many other people wearin em. Gonna have to sit these for a few months and rock again when the hype dies down.

Yall need a laugh? You guys seriously have to watch this
laugh.gif

Are theeese the berdoce?!! lol watch the whole thing.
Enjoy

Yall need a laugh? You guys seriously have to watch this
laugh.gif

Are theeese the berdoce?!! lol watch the whole thing.
Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom