MN WORLD PREMIER: Air Jordan III White/Cement Grey-Fire Red 2011 Via Modern Notoriety *UPDATED*

Sadly enough this shoe, as well as white/cement 4s, and midnight navy 16s, are shoes that i will purchase regardless of quality issues. I like them too much. Will purchase smh at me

Sadly enough this shoe, as well as white/cement 4s, and midnight navy 16s, are shoes that i will purchase regardless of quality issues. I like them too much. Will purchase smh at me

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Look at that front cement print
eek.gif
sick.gif
This is almost as annoying as the Sport/Sept Blue debate... The print is ELEPHANT, the colour is CEMENT. DOn't believe me? Then find me the 'cement print' on a pair of white or black/cement IVs...

ELEPHANT PRINT
ELEPHANT PRINT
ELEPHANT PRINT
ELEPHANT PRINT
ELEPHANT PRINT
ELEPHANT PRINT
ELEPHANT PRINT
ELEPHANT PRINT
ELEPHANT PRINT

ELEPHANT PRINT.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Look at that front cement print
eek.gif
sick.gif
This is almost as annoying as the Sport/Sept Blue debate... The print is ELEPHANT, the colour is CEMENT. DOn't believe me? Then find me the 'cement print' on a pair of white or black/cement IVs...

ELEPHANT PRINT
ELEPHANT PRINT
ELEPHANT PRINT
ELEPHANT PRINT
ELEPHANT PRINT
ELEPHANT PRINT
ELEPHANT PRINT
ELEPHANT PRINT
ELEPHANT PRINT

ELEPHANT PRINT.

I go the Pure$ earlier this year...my firts pair of threes. I didnt think they were that bad, but then again I dont have anything to compare them to. I will definitely be coppin these x2!!! One of my favorite J's of alll time. Lot of heat comin out next year! Need to start stackin that paper...lol

I go the Pure$ earlier this year...my firts pair of threes. I didnt think they were that bad, but then again I dont have anything to compare them to. I will definitely be coppin these x2!!! One of my favorite J's of alll time. Lot of heat comin out next year! Need to start stackin that paper...lol

Back
Top Bottom