MN WORLD PREMIER: Air Jordan III White/Cement Grey-Fire Red 2011 Via Modern Notoriety *UPDATED*

I hope yall dont grab em, more for me 
smokin.gif

I saw the samples of these in person today...Same quality of the Fire Red III's it seems like. same leather, same elephant print only different color, and same materials.

I saw the samples of these in person today...Same quality of the Fire Red III's it seems like. same leather, same elephant print only different color, and same materials.

Some of you dudes are straight tools. "COPPED REGARDLESS OF QUALITY". WT F is that? You mean to tell me regardless of the amount of quality in something, you're willing to invest so much of your time and money into that it nearly becomes just an inferior object. I don't know about you, but someone tried offering me a pair of shoes for $160 and told me they would fall apart 3 months, I'd call the cops for burglary. Just so some of you know, I've owned CDP 3, CDP 4 and Fire Red 3 and I can tell you this, these WILL GUARANTEE CRACK ON YOU WITHIN 10 WEARS.

No this isn't another complaint rant or another JB crying customer, THIS IS FACT. Take it for what it's worth.

Some of you dudes are straight tools. "COPPED REGARDLESS OF QUALITY". WT F is that? You mean to tell me regardless of the amount of quality in something, you're willing to invest so much of your time and money into that it nearly becomes just an inferior object. I don't know about you, but someone tried offering me a pair of shoes for $160 and told me they would fall apart 3 months, I'd call the cops for burglary. Just so some of you know, I've owned CDP 3, CDP 4 and Fire Red 3 and I can tell you this, these WILL GUARANTEE CRACK ON YOU WITHIN 10 WEARS.

No this isn't another complaint rant or another JB crying customer, THIS IS FACT. Take it for what it's worth.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

The 3s crack after a couple of wears.. it is what it is... thats why you need to get at least 3 pairs so you be fresh bro.. 
roll.gif

The 3s crack after a couple of wears.. it is what it is... thats why you need to get at least 3 pairs so you be fresh bro.. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Asia

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Asia

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom