MN World Premiere: Air Jordan III 3 'True Blue' Spring 2011 (US)

ab335590e563a7cfdfbdbdce74c927fc9ce9ae0.gif

jimr-milking-cow.jpg

Milk that pleather cow JB!

I guess I'm glad I'm old.

378293201.jpg

Originally Posted by Tawdae804

Whats the deal with this whack photo you cant even see the shoe. I hate when I see your teasers show the *** shoe we know what the *@%# looks like.
87d36a2f65365a1dc0737479d7c1d397323ca143_r.jpg
If you have them, then you don't have any business in this thread cool guy.
need+a+hug.jpg

Originally Posted by Tawdae804

Whats the deal with this whack photo you cant even see the shoe. I hate when I see your teasers show the *** shoe we know what the *@%# looks like.
87d36a2f65365a1dc0737479d7c1d397323ca143_r.jpg
If you have them, then you don't have any business in this thread cool guy.
need+a+hug.jpg

MN, i love how you emphasize the same joey crack paint JB uses

I got an 09 pair, but man i wish i got an 01 pair instead

MN, i love how you emphasize the same joey crack paint JB uses

I got an 09 pair, but man i wish i got an 01 pair instead

One of the best shoes all time imo. didnt grab these last year, so im gonna HAVE to this year, and I havent bought many kicks recently.

One of the best shoes all time imo. didnt grab these last year, so im gonna HAVE to this year, and I havent bought many kicks recently.

Originally Posted by DJYoung08

I wonder how fast the heel tab will yellow this time around.
roll.gif

Damn that. That's honestly VERY minuscule when compared to the chipping problems as of late. 

Originally Posted by DJYoung08

I wonder how fast the heel tab will yellow this time around.
roll.gif

Damn that. That's honestly VERY minuscule when compared to the chipping problems as of late. 

I despise your site. You guys take the worst pictures and have the worst teasers known to man.

I despise your site. You guys take the worst pictures and have the worst teasers known to man.

teasers with shoe pictures are dumb. people act like they're the only ones with the shoe on earth and nobody can scoop them. and nobody should click that link and give that website hits and traffic. i thought NT rules were to post pictures, not links--if not, that's what the rules should be.

teasers with shoe pictures are dumb. people act like they're the only ones with the shoe on earth and nobody can scoop them. and nobody should click that link and give that website hits and traffic. i thought NT rules were to post pictures, not links--if not, that's what the rules should be.

Back
Top Bottom