Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

Welp sounds like Mo burning all those bridges. Somebody better sit her down and tell her to shut up. This aint a black vs white thing. This is a person with a nasty attitude not knowing when to shut the eff up.

Just finished listening to the Jawn Murray video.... So they were trying to give her 3 million, but she didn't want to come in and talk with them.... hmmm
That letter he read about the Almost Christmas situation was crazy.

Welp sounds like Mo burning all those bridges. Somebody better sit her down and tell her to shut up. This aint a black vs white thing. This is a person with a nasty attitude not knowing when to shut the eff up.

told ya. hefer a straight diva..

She’s getting all this attention now and still isn’t using it to capitalize on generating revenue. Wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t see her appear in anything for years to come.

So this whole this is about Monique burning bridges and not her husband burning them for her?

Oppressor this...oppressor that.

You're in a thread about a black woman who's ASKING FOR MONEY from her "oppressors".

Ya'll talking all this black ****...but still asking for inclusion and acceptance from "them".

100% Truth. Black folks still out here begging and getting upset when white folks don't give you what you want.....looking pathetic and weak in the process. Mo'nique trying to guilt shame Netflix to give her more money....no different than a dude trying to guilt trip a chick to giving up some *** cause he took her out to dinner.........to Applebee's at that.

If anything black folks should be mad they even gave Mo'nique $500,000 to begin with. That's more money that could have gone to a brand new Chris Rock or Dave Chapelle new comedy taping.......the hell with Mo'nique WE don't want to see her anyway. One less ***** to worry about.

As much as I think Mo f'ed up, I wouldn't say she or black folk are "begging". Especially with Mo, she was doing the opposite of begging if what Netflix said is true. They wanted her to audition for the 3 mil and she said no because Dave, Chris, and Amy didn't.
She probably thought auditioning was beneath her.

Watch "Amara La Negra Discusses Being Afro-Latina & The Standards Of Beauty In The Entertainment Industry" on YouTube

Charlemagne a clown for that...

A Dominican that doesn’t subscribe to colorism and wants to be labeled by their nationality rather than their skin color = racist, self hating

A Dominican owning her color over her nationality and showing pride in being Afro Latina = your struggles are imaginary....is all in your head...FROM A BLACK MAN nonetheless...cmon..

What’s it gonna be?

Charlemagne a clown for that...

A Dominican that doesn’t subscribe to colorism and wants to be labeled by their nationality rather than their skin color = racist, self hating

A Dominican owning her color over her nationality and showing pride in being Afro Latina = your struggles are imaginary....is all in your head...FROM A BLACK MAN nonetheless...cmon..

What’s it gonna be?

Yeah. Charlemagne was trash for that. It kills me when I see black people cut down other black people purely on ignorance like there is one way to be black. If your not Black, christian, straight and love to be ignorant then there is something wrong with you. Him, envy and Angela yee were lame for letting that interview go down like that.

on the real
i dont see how folks criticizing her
for feeling she's worth more than what was offered
not saying she is
or isn't worth whatever the price was
but if somebody feels they are worth more
who are we to judge
most people sell out they own fam for a few dollars
so why get on someone for thinking they are worth more than whats offered
not only that
she is a smart, beautiful(in her own way and gods image) and talented STRONG BLACK WOMAN
im not gonna jump on the hate train and say she trippin

i seen someone say oprah a real one earlier in the thread
how???
explain
doing a few things for tax write-offs
and building schools over in another country
when we got schools without enough books for students
or adequate supplies here
aint getting me to think she do RNS
she probably does
but id like more proof :nerd:
someone enlighten me

but i dont even wanna downplay oprah either cause she a strong black woman
and i HATE putting our people down in front of "other" people
If we dont support each other who will
people immediately started talking about how hard she is to work with
when that shouldn't even matter
netflix was willing to work with her even though she difficult
so why did that even matter
we gotta stop showing how divided we are to everyone else

As much as I think Mo f'ed up, I wouldn't say she or black folk are "begging". Especially with Mo, she was doing the opposite of begging if what Netflix said is true. They wanted her to audition for the 3 mil and she said no because Dave, Chris, and Amy didn't.
She probably thought auditioning was beneath her.
i think it is honestly
he has had enough success
more than amy has imo
and put in more work(helps she older than amy) :lol:
but still

I dont think no one is laughing at her for wanting more money or thinking she deserves more, people are clowning her for demanding we boycott Netflix for it.
Na ppl are clowning her for wanting more and for asking us to boycott netflix. And because she used to be heavy, and because she doesn't have a buzz and etc. Etc.
It's sad.

That was some strong ether with how many people she's pissed off in the industry.

true but that goes back to amy not being on the level of dave or chris

yet when she renegotiates its ok

like neither schumer nor monique are comic heavyweights but only one is being bashed

Back
Top Bottom