Mo’Nique wants you to boycott Netflix

I went to bed last night and we were talking about Eminem and now we're on some other stuff. I swear man I'm done arguing with hand2handking hand2handking . You end up arguing about basketball and satanism when the discussion was originally about Monique. I'm out, y'all.

I went to bed last night and we were talking about Eminem and now we're on some other stuff. I swear man I'm done arguing with hand2handking hand2handking . You end up arguing about basketball and satanism when the discussion was originally about Monique. I'm out, y'all.

wtf hell nah you not gonna put that devil **** on me

i aint bring it up getback getback did

and ninjahood ninjahood brought up basketball

foh

and the only reason all that extra **** happens is cuz ppl got pull at straws to make false equivalents

Last edited:
wtf hell nah you not gonna put that devil **** on me

i aint bring it up getback getback did

and ninjahood ninjahood brought up basketball

foh

and the only reason all that extra **** happens is cuz ppl got pull at straws to make false equivalents

I brought up Marilyn Manson as parallel to how Eminem was perceived by some groups during his heyday.

You're the one who brought up Satansim and Devil Worshipping. And then for some strange reason suggested I may be into it. :lol:

So don't try and deflect that towards me.

The only reason that conversation started was because you said "you act like Marilyn Manson didn't deserve that treatment." Which is highly suggestive of yourself giving marginalized or "different" people the Donald Trump anti-Muslim treatment.

Only one looking funny here is you breh.

I brought up Marilyn Manson as parallel to how Eminem was perceived by some groups during his heyday.

You're the one who brought up Satansim and Devil Worshipping. And then for some strange reason suggested I may be into it. :lol:

So don't try and deflect that towards me.

The only reason that conversation started was because you said "you act like Marilyn Manson didn't deserve that treatment." Which is highly suggestive of yourself giving marginalized or "different" people the Donald Trump anti-Muslim treatment.

Only one looking funny here is you breh.

ive never heard of manson being "different" or "marginalized" or a "rock artist"

again i didnt bring none of that up so dont put it on me

afaik manson is a devil worshipper and afforded no more "respect" than a racist

i suggested you may be into it cuz you obviously know more about it than me

you just want to say you one upped me on something cuz all that trump talk is irrelevant to the convo

hand2handking hand2handking thoughts on White Chocolate Jason Williams?

had a spark when he started but what am i supposed to say?

j will can say the n word?

he was more "credible" than 90% of the l for the what 2 seasons he showed out?

i guess lin gets that same treatment xince he had linsanity right?

or yao with all those all star votes right?

ive never heard of manson being "different" or "marginalized" or a "rock artist"

Usually when someone is being protested and picketed for being an artist that doesn't conform...they are being marginalized. His genre of music is rock, therefore...he is a rock artist.

again i didnt bring none of that up so dont put it on me

You insinuated that Manson deserved the very treatment he endured. That's wild and no different than what Trump has done to people that don't like him, hence the comparison.

afaik manson is a devil worshipper and afforded no more "respect" than a racist

Church of Satan/Anton LaVey ≠ "devil worship"

i suggested you may be into it cuz you obviously know more about it than me

Or I just read.

you just want to say you one upped me on something cuz all that trump talk is irrelevant to the convo

It's completely relevant because you're using the exact same exclusionary belief system.

no its irrelevant

the topic was an "outsider's" credibility within an artform they didnt create and being more credible than 90% of the creators

manson being treated bad or not is him being dismissed by his own ppl

therefore irrelevant

you can try and make it specfic to me being exclusionary towards him but i dont hold the title of having to be "accepting" of everything and every one

no its irrelevant

the topic was an "outsider's" credibility within an artform they didnt create and being more credible than 90% of the creators

manson being treated bad or not is him being dismissed by his own ppl

therefore irrelevant

you can try and make it specfic to me being exclusionary towards him but i dont hold the title of having to be "accepting" of everything and every one

I elaborated on one comment you made about Eminem's criticism (Kim and Britney), saying he also caught heat for being homophobic. One comment! I was actually adding to your post. Like normal conversation s**t.

For some reason, you took on the defensive and wanted to turn it into a debate, downplaying the prevalence of the LGBT anti-Eminem culture of that time period, which everyone knows existed. Hell he performed with Elton John at the Grammy's to counter the protest.

and i made one! comment recollecting what i remember

you took that to manson and anti-lgbt

i didnt say anything about that cuz its irrelevant

and what agenda is that? where white rappers get away with what black rappers dont?

so no one criticizes future and co for explicit drug references?

its just the mumbling right?

You really hung up on the 90%.

I'm sure dude was just exaggerating.

And no one really gives Future **** ..

Percocet
Molly percocet.

hand2hand did you even think about what you typed before you typed it..

lol

and what agenda is that? where white rappers get away with what black rappers dont?

so no one criticizes future and co for explicit drug references?

its just the mumbling right?
Your agenda.

C'mon b you're the race/racist version of the PAPIHH dude.

Like your argument about Em's drug raps being well received compared to black rappers who do it now has nothing to do with Em being a credible rap artist or if he should or can be more credible than a whack rapper just because the rapper is black.

Em is white he can't change that.

The reason Em's pill raps were accepted or not as heavily criticized is the same reason white ppl are deciding to acknowledge there's an opiod epidemic now. The majority of Em's fans are white. White ppl were the first to be on that OD on pharmaceutical drug tip. There was no mainstream widespread acknowledgment of prescription pill abuse when Em blew up.

I wasn't in to that **** and didn't like or care for it. Nor were any of my non-white friends

These lean mumble rap percocet rappers will get backlash cuz parents and families and most importantly are not letting it slide.

Quite frankly that's the way it should be. Its not cool for black youth to be in to that.

You are so desperate to try and make a point about a double standard about something that is clearly so wrong when it had nothing to do with Em being more credible than anybody. Its pathetic as per usual.

Back
Top Bottom