MO dealer offers free AK-47 with truck purchase.

Last year, Max Motors in Butler, MO gave away free handguns with the purchase of a new vehicle. The promotion was such a success that the dealership is at it again, but this time with a more Russian flair. Buy a new truck at Max Motors, and you'll receive a voucher for a free AK-47.

Max Motors owner Mark Muller has generated all kinds of media coverage for his bombastic deal, even appearing on CNN to defend the promotion. Muller explains the dealer isn't simply passing out AKs to anyone who purchases a truck. Instead, truck buyers receive a voucher that can be redeemed at any reputable gun shop, where proper background checks must legally be run, etc.

God, guns, guts and American pickup trucks is Max Motors' motto, and Muller says the firepower is needed in MO due to a persistent Meth problem that has contributed to a high crime rate. For more, follow the jump to view Muller's recent CNN interview.
All I can say is wow
indifferent.gif
. We don't need more AKsfloating around the public.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Last year, Max Motors in Butler, MO gave away free handguns with the purchase of a new vehicle. The promotion was such a success that the dealership is at it again, but this time with a more Russian flair. Buy a new truck at Max Motors, and you'll receive a voucher for a free AK-47.

Max Motors owner Mark Muller has generated all kinds of media coverage for his bombastic deal, even appearing on CNN to defend the promotion. Muller explains the dealer isn't simply passing out AKs to anyone who purchases a truck. Instead, truck buyers receive a voucher that can be redeemed at any reputable gun shop, where proper background checks must legally be run, etc.

God, guns, guts and American pickup trucks is Max Motors' motto, and Muller says the firepower is needed in MO due to a persistent Meth problem that has contributed to a high crime rate. For more, follow the jump to view Muller's recent CNN interview.
All I can say is wow
indifferent.gif
. We don't need more AKs floating around the public.
Guns don't kill people. We kill each other.

Reminds me of Fast And Furious when the truckers started fighting back.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

All I can say is wow
indifferent.gif

If I needed to kill someone quickly, I rather shoot at them instead of running from 40yards away with my fist straight out hoping to land that one knock out blow

Originally Posted by TD The God

All I can say is wow
indifferent.gif
If I needed to kill someone quickly, I rather shoot at them instead of running from 40 yards away with my fist straight out hoping to land that one knock out blow

umm.......yeah

Originally Posted by TD The God

All I can say is wow
indifferent.gif
If I needed to kill someone quickly, I rather shoot at them instead of running from 40 yards away with my fist straight out hoping to land that one knock out blow

We should actually be worried about the cars & trucks he was selling because last time I checked they actually killed more people than guns last year.
eyes.gif

i wouldnt be able to trust myself with a gun....find myself on the first 48 hella quick getting interviewed by Eddie Ibarra.

All I can say is wow
indifferent.gif

these guns could easily end up in the wrong hands and once someone is killed its too late. See: Chicago

All I can say is wow
indifferent.gif

these guns could easily end up in the wrong hands and once someone is killed its too late. See: Chicago

Now I assume since he can give free vouchers out that the AK don't cost more than the truck so if somebody wants to kill they won't by notruck just to get an AK

All I can say is wow
indifferent.gif

What are you crying about? You still need license to receive the gun from the voucher.
indifferent.gif

Fede DPT wrote:
E3LAL wrote:

All I can say is wow
indifferent.gif

What are you crying about? You still need license to receive the gun from the voucher.
indifferent.gif

like I said earlier in this thread, the person may be lawful and get a license but someone could steal a gun from the rightful owner and use it for the wrongreasons. You do know that happens here in America, right?

Fede DPT wrote:
E3LAL wrote:

All I can say is wow
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

like I said earlier in this thread, the person may be lawful and get a license but someone could steal a gun from the rightful owner and use it for the wrong reasons. You do know that happens here in America, right?

Ok and? What are you trying to say? Take away the right to bear arms?

Back
Top Bottom