Modern day facebook. all comments welcomed

Originally Posted by Ikaman
Was in a similar situation, I deleted my facebook. Delete your facebook and lose contact with those people, it will be the best decision you ever make.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by proper english

"if you dont like fb, then why u on it"

honestly.. leave those "lames" alone.. i never understood why ppl gripe about insignificant things such as this.. you must be really bored or have no life at all (seriously)
honestly.. your post has no semblance of thought or logic.   Because he notices people's desperate grasp for attention, he's deemed lame?
grin.gif
honestly.. reading is fundamental. 
grin.gif

and 2: is he not doing the exact thing he hates about "lame FBers" by creating this thread? 

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by proper english

"if you dont like fb, then why u on it"

honestly.. leave those "lames" alone.. i never understood why ppl gripe about insignificant things such as this.. you must be really bored or have no life at all (seriously)
honestly.. your post has no semblance of thought or logic.   Because he notices people's desperate grasp for attention, he's deemed lame?
grin.gif
honestly.. reading is fundamental. 
grin.gif

and 2: is he not doing the exact thing he hates about "lame FBers" by creating this thread? 

As i scroll down my news feed i notice one recurring theme... LAMENESS. now before the simple-minded bloggers say something like "if you dont like fb, then why u on it", just hear me out. It seems that nowadays its just an attention contest. "lets see who comments/likes my status today", or "lets take corny photos in our bathroms with our latest outfits on" i mean its getting sooo corny. Im not mean enough to just delete these people so i kinda put up with it but come on someone has to feel me on this. people post subliminal, passive-agressive status updates directly at certain people but never name them. or guys update their statuses with sports info to prove their macho-ness... im like c'mon bro wee all saw the game. relax.or post song lyrics in every other quote.. im like c'mon bro we all heard the song. relax. everyones trying to convince each other that they're doing sooo much better in life than everone else that it gets pathetic. Like come on bro i dont care that you're "killin em on the block", or "M.O.B." gimme a break. and ladies stop telling the whole world how much you dont need a guy, or how lame guys are. grow up and take the skanky outfit off cuz its the same type of pics everytime. its like people are faking it til they make it and using facebook to help them. comments please.
NT is like this too, though

As i scroll down my news feed i notice one recurring theme... LAMENESS. now before the simple-minded bloggers say something like "if you dont like fb, then why u on it", just hear me out. It seems that nowadays its just an attention contest. "lets see who comments/likes my status today", or "lets take corny photos in our bathroms with our latest outfits on" i mean its getting sooo corny. Im not mean enough to just delete these people so i kinda put up with it but come on someone has to feel me on this. people post subliminal, passive-agressive status updates directly at certain people but never name them. or guys update their statuses with sports info to prove their macho-ness... im like c'mon bro wee all saw the game. relax.or post song lyrics in every other quote.. im like c'mon bro we all heard the song. relax. everyones trying to convince each other that they're doing sooo much better in life than everone else that it gets pathetic. Like come on bro i dont care that you're "killin em on the block", or "M.O.B." gimme a break. and ladies stop telling the whole world how much you dont need a guy, or how lame guys are. grow up and take the skanky outfit off cuz its the same type of pics everytime. its like people are faking it til they make it and using facebook to help them. comments please.
NT is like this too, though

Post this as your status.

Post this as your status.

I can see where OP is coming from. There are so many stupid updates. But seriously...Google & Facebook = The Internet. They basically have control over the future of our digital experience. 

I can see where OP is coming from. There are so many stupid updates. But seriously...Google & Facebook = The Internet. They basically have control over the future of our digital experience. 

It is funny I never realized how lame certain people really were until I added them on Facebook.

In many ways how a person conducts themselves on Facebook tells a lot about them.

It is funny I never realized how lame certain people really were until I added them on Facebook.

In many ways how a person conducts themselves on Facebook tells a lot about them.

Back
Top Bottom