Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by rareair45

These will sell alot better than people think IMO.
Been some time since a V released other than the CDP

I BELIEVE THE RAGING BULLS 5'S RELEASED IN '09 AFTER THE CDP.   
yep in may they were the 1st package of that yr...still have my pack both pairs nds

I think theyre okay, but I dont need them. Too much stuff coming out. Ive got the CG 11s like everyone else and just cant jusify another grey shoe for what little wear my CG see (my last pair is still DS). Easy pass. TB3, Concord XI, Black Cement III (to replace my CDP) and Im good... Older heat satisfies my hunger.

saw these at the mall today
grin.gif
 leather seems like dirt magnet
frown.gif
 don't know if i want these
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

if you think a major retailer is going to let you use a coupon on release day you must live in a great place to buy shoes.

I guess so, I used the 30 dollars off coupon on the bords(on release day) twice, and I already went to footlocker and asked if i could use the 25 dollar off on the wolf greys tomorrow and they said yes, i got a 20 dollar off for finishline in case i want a 2nd pair but most likely will save it for the true blue 3's in june

so...uh yeah

Originally Posted by erby13

also i just called finishline and i asked how many pairs they are getting and he said he couldnt "release" that information and he asked what size i wear i told him and he said he wil not have it because he is only getting 1 pair and an employee has dibs on them.... total bs

they COULDA told you to be there at 6....just sayin

I like these but, I just got the YOTR....I'm not quiet sold on them just yet too....thinking about just saving money and getting the TB3s

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I like 'em. They're real nice.

sick.gif

indifferent.gif
 that toe box

Just another reason I won't mind beating em up a little. Like the pre-crease of the WC III's, I don't have to work hard to keep them fresh since they are already flawed. Weird logic I know.

i love how you can predict how a sneaker will do by looking at the page count hopefully these go to outlets so i can think about picking up later

damn, how many people try to grab these @eastbay? got 34 min wait time....smh@everybody saying pass
30t6p3b.gif

No discount on Swoosh.. Only way I was going to cop, PASS.

Funny how on the site they are discounted for boys/toddlers/etc.., but not Men.

43 minutes here, and I hit within one second of them being up. So you guys are faster than that...

Back
Top Bottom