Modern Notoriety World Premiere: Air Jordan V Light Graphite/White-Wolf Grey

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I'm happy to see everyone got their pair!

The resellers bragging about their 5 pairs and what not, is for the birds.

Resellers ruin it for everyone!! Especially when cats are only seeing

a few bucks over retail.

Solid release none the less. Good luck to those still on the hunt!
even with this shoe selling good a reseller will have to sit on this shoe to see a real profit unless you got a sucker customer 
roll.gif

They look good with white laces. I just can't do the contrast stitching look on jordans. IMO that doesn't belong on jordans.

im try to see if the hoh in chicago still has some if not...oh well

the true blues 3s is what i want!!!
nerd.gif

They look good in person, but just didn't move me. I walked into a store at like 1:00pm and could have copped my size with no problem, but i passed. Came home and ordered Bordeux VII's instead for the same amount. Couldn't be happier.

Originally Posted by gentry187

They look good with white laces. I just can't do the contrast stitching look on jordans. IMO that doesn't belong on jordans.
Contrast stitching is dope if done right. Citrus VII are
pimp.gif
  These V's are too. First V with the complete icy sole as well.

To me these are the best "new" retro+ colorway/model combo in awhile. JB did a very good job with these IMO.
pimp.gif

9bcfiv.jpg

Usually I'm not picky about my shoes like this since I rock all of them but there's something bother me each time I walk by and see that spot shesh. It's gonna stick out to me until I'd get any other scuff on them.

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

these look decent, caught it in good lighting
396757954.jpg

396757957.jpg

Cool pic. Icy soles glowing!

As others have already stated, I'm not really a fan of the white stitching on these. I bought one pair to wear. Not nice enough for me to cop multiples.

Back
Top Bottom