Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

so who wants to party up for Sabotage and go on a quick 300 win streak?
nerd.gif

i remember last year me, Bay, Burrack and a couple of other people were finishing games in 2 mins and went on
a quick 100+ WS in like 2 days
laugh.gif

I'm down

couldnt stand the lag in this game today, had to log off

either its my own connection or the server or both

planning on getting a new modem anyways

ill be back tonight

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by stackz

Team 1 vs Team 5
Sunday, January 22nd, 2012

8:15 PST / 10:15 CST / 11:15 EST 

Map: Interchange

Team 1.

Donut - Yes

Cuzzo -  Yes

AnyThing - 

Shoemasta - 

Just_Bob - YES

Bulle - Yes

Mo - Yes

TheGamingMessiah -

DBlack - 

Hands of God - Yes

Los - Yes

Team 5.

BillyGunn - yes

Pootaing -

Burrack - yes

WesleyMckenzie - Yes

O'Diddy - yes

Rob -

Zero23 - Yes

J-ThaGreat - why do it so late? just do it after the footballgames? yes tho

GoldenChild -Yes

Jimmy -

Jacndabx - yes

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

What's up with this $40 you owe me Ning? 
eyes.gif
I get $10 for finishing in 2nd right??!?! 
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NING! YOU OWE TEAM 1 $70! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
we should have had taptap on to record. that whole lobby and match was hilarious 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ Ning challenging for a 1 on 1, wagers $20 paypal, loses, offers another $20, starts losing again, tries to change the rules mid game.

how u gonna mouth off saying ur the best and be last place in a free for all? 
laugh.gif

u owe me vintage mo donut dblack that paypal money

i thought u were a man of ur words. i am sadly hurt 
frown.gif

I get $10 for finishing in 2nd right??!?! 
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NING! YOU OWE TEAM 1 $70! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Got that win in 1 in the Chamber 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ning, you owe Team 1 $125 preferably american dollars

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My wallet has been raped...

130457036593.jpg

okay_meme_tf2_version_by_jaymewes_d2y3ud5_What_do_you_mainly_use_the_internet_for-s215x226-187857-475.jpg
Spoiler [+]
I will Paypal MoMoney his guap.  He has astonishing CO skills.  I mean, the best I've ever seen & played against.  I'll also Paypal $500 to Battoosie, so you can upgrade your travesty of an internet connection... dude's 28k broadband is running under piss poor, third world country servers in Manila or something
laugh.gif
.  Got MoMoney moonwalking all over the screen while I'm shooting at him, SMH.  You can use the remaining money to get surgery your voice box, sounding exactly like MJ in You Are Not Alone... *shudders*

ill use that money and get boost to hook me up with verizon fios. dude is more asian than i am, im sure hes got connections on the down low.

and excuse me for singing during the matches, i like to do a lil kareoke while i walk it out to my mp5, ok!!!

Originally Posted by MJair

Cliff notes on what went down please...

We Partied up to play Dom
Ning pulled a Dhuang and joined our game

He proceeded to camouflage himself as a tree and shoot Mo

talking ensues

Ning continues to pull good KD, too bad were playing Dom 

Mo gets outscored on points by a guy that was 2-30 (he put his life on the line for them flags)

!@#$ talking continues Ning says lets do this FFA 1 on 1 for $20, Mo wants to play for fun 

Game commences, Ray spectates with his Riot Shield, I expectate with my C4 and Sniper Rifle

Mo Wins, Ning owes Mo $20

Donut finishes in 2nd in a FFA between Mo and Ning, NIng owes Donut $10

Ning says lets do it foreal first to 10 kills

Mo and Ning do their best Michael Jackson impressions moonwalking through Dome while Ray does his best singing impression of Michael

Ning uses motion sensor and claymores in FFA

Mo wins, Ning owes Mo $40

Ning refuses to pay because of spotty connections

Vintage host, Mo uses a Riot Sheild, Mo and Ning is still lagging, but Ning dosnt acknowledge because hes winning

Ning wins, Ning owes Mo $20

We play One in a Chamber, Donut wins predictably and dominantly shooting Ning in the %$# for the GW kill

Ning owes Team 1 collectively $70

We play another rd. of extended one in a chamber, Ning finishes dead last

Ning owes Team 1 (Mo, DBlack, Donut) collectively $125, Vintage $20, Ray $20, Bobby $0 he left right in the middle 
frown.gif

Team 1 claims to not having to win a Ring for Mo this season, we can just bribe our way to a Chip using Ning's Chinese New Year money

seems about right 

Originally Posted by MJair

Cliff notes on what went down please...

We Partied up to play Dom
Ning pulled a Dhuang and joined our game

He proceeded to camouflage himself as a tree and shoot Mo

talking ensues

Ning continues to pull good KD, too bad were playing Dom 

Mo gets outscored on points by a guy that was 2-30 (he put his life on the line for them flags)

!@#$ talking continues Ning says lets do this FFA 1 on 1 for $20, Mo wants to play for fun 

Game commences, Ray spectates with his Riot Shield, I expectate with my C4 and Sniper Rifle

Mo Wins, Ning owes Mo $20

Donut finishes in 2nd in a FFA between Mo and Ning, NIng owes Donut $10

Ning says lets do it foreal first to 10 kills

Mo and Ning do their best Michael Jackson impressions moonwalking through Dome while Ray does his best singing impression of Michael

Ning uses motion sensor and claymores in FFA

Mo wins, Ning owes Mo $40

Ning refuses to pay because of spotty connections

Vintage host, Mo uses a Riot Sheild, Mo and Ning is still lagging, but Ning dosnt acknowledge because hes winning

Ning wins, Ning owes Mo $20

We play One in a Chamber, Donut wins predictably and dominantly shooting Ning in the %$# for the GW kill

Ning owes Team 1 collectively $70

We play another rd. of extended one in a chamber, Ning finishes dead last

Ning owes Team 1 (Mo, DBlack, Donut) collectively $125, Vintage $20, Ray $20, Bobby $0 he left right in the middle 
frown.gif

Team 1 claims to not having to win a Ring for Mo this season, we can just bribe our way to a Chip using Ning's Chinese New Year money

seems about right 
u kilq/nt dudes are funnE doods (EDITED)  i will MOP the floor w/. ne1....illo, batoosie, vinty, ANYONE...MO raadius....im the boss the most, the floss, the one who grosses

i am a greater writer than method man and whatever that doods name is....METHOD....GET ON ps3 so i can mop u up on PS3

im the greatest poet of all time.

LES GOOO!!! PATS BRADY midern warfatre 3 equals ok LMAO

[h1]Jailed Megaupload King is Still the World No. 1 in Modern Warfare 3[/h1]
Kim Dotcom is the Internet playboy who made his zillions by founding the now-defunct (and Anonymous cause celebre du jour) Megaupload, and also from the blatant hosting of pirated content there. But he also led a secret life, did you know? He is the deadliest shooter in all of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Really.

Though Modern Warfare 3 was one of 2011's most pirated games—despite being available for about 45 days of the year—Mr. Dotcom at least acquired a legitimate version of the game, otherwise he would have been unable to play online and rack up more than 150,000 kills, in gaming sessions stretching six hours on end, as shown in this video dated Dec. 31.

I just checked the Xbox 360 leaderboards and MEGARACER, Dotcom's gamertag, still is in first place overall with 180,980 kills all time, good for a score of 9.05 million. Further, he's still No. 1 on the weekly leaderboard with 29,129 kills, despite being arrested on Thursday in the safe room of his New Zealand mansion. His kill-to-death ratio is 2.1 lifetime and, needless to say, he's level 80.

Of course, this man also made his fortune in a patently dishonest way, so, judge the authenticity of this performance for yourself.
Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude just plays, all day.....not anymore though....

From Kotaku

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

[h1]Jailed Megaupload King is Still the World No. 1 in Modern Warfare 3[/h1]
Kim Dotcom is the Internet playboy who made his zillions by founding the now-defunct (and Anonymous cause celebre du jour) Megaupload, and also from the blatant hosting of pirated content there. But he also led a secret life, did you know? He is the deadliest shooter in all of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Really.

Though Modern Warfare 3 was one of 2011's most pirated games—despite being available for about 45 days of the year—Mr. Dotcom at least acquired a legitimate version of the game, otherwise he would have been unable to play online and rack up more than 150,000 kills, in gaming sessions stretching six hours on end, as shown in this video dated Dec. 31.

I just checked the Xbox 360 leaderboards and MEGARACER, Dotcom's gamertag, still is in first place overall with 180,980 kills all time, good for a score of 9.05 million. Further, he's still No. 1 on the weekly leaderboard with 29,129 kills, despite being arrested on Thursday in the safe room of his New Zealand mansion. His kill-to-death ratio is 2.1 lifetime and, needless to say, he's level 80.

Of course, this man also made his fortune in a patently dishonest way, so, judge the authenticity of this performance for yourself.
Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude just plays, all day.....not anymore though....

From Kotaku

sounds like a whole lotta hatin

mass is greater than ur state

Back
Top Bottom