Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

I think its fair to say that when it comes to Dom, I am God.
These other teams better hope we lose the 1st game and they pick Sleep & Destroy or some other wack game mode, because I am not losing a Dom game to any of you ragamuffins.

happy.gif

Disappointed in what? I'm not a captain it wasn't my call to play 5vs6 but if anything you should be mad at the 6 ppl on your team that didn't show. Every team has 11 ppl for a reason. If you can't get 6 people to show up its your teams fault. Why should soulful have to sit someone out who took time out their day to show up. You want to mention MLG rules well when teams show up short 1 person they either forfeit or play shorthanded. You can't expect to win every game so chill and youll see us in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by MJair

Disappointed in what? I'm not a captain it wasn't my call to play 5vs6 but if anything you should be mad at the 6 ppl on your team that didn't show. Every team has 11 ppl for a reason. If you can't get 6 people to show up its your teams fault. Why should soulful have to sit someone out who took time out their day to show up. You want to mention MLG rules well when teams show up short 1 person they either forfeit or play shorthanded. You can't expect to win every game so chill and youll see us in the playoffs.

4v4 (MLG) wouldnt be a problem. Would make team management easier.
You might be right. We prob shouldnt have played.

Games last night were a joke period. 

I just know if it was the other way around Im not letting any of that #!#+ slide on my squad. Capt or not.

Im just built a certain way I guess.

Again it is what it is.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

I just know if it was the other way around Im not letting any of that #!#+ slide on my squad. Capt or not.

Again it is what it is.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is that right? Cause it was only last season where my team played your team in the Black Ops season and it was 6vs7 the first 2 matches and then 5vs7 on the third after Tap had to leave. I didn't hear you say a single thing about it when it was in your favor. Why didn't you stand up to your captain then? Were you built differently at that time or something I don't understand. Please explain...

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Thanks for the input, X-Box.
Once again, all grievances that should have been brought up...

BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT/SEASON BEGAN.
Oh so I guess my point is irrelevant. It just seems when people taking this tournament so seriously either you are trolling with the RPG which would be a success, but actually using it tactically in any type of serious tournament isn't allowed. I'm not a part of this tournament, let alone a captain, but it seems there should have been a general agreement to a set of rules before the season started and if people didn't like it, then they should've just dropped out of the tournament.

But since I have an xbox rather than a ps3 I'm sure my point will be irrelevant and I should go back to the xbox thread
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Oh so I guess my point is irrelevant. It just seems when people taking this tournament so seriously either you are trolling with the RPG which would be a success, but actually using it tactically in any type of serious tournament isn't allowed. I'm not a part of this tournament, let alone a captain, but it seems there should have been a general agreement to a set of rules before the season started and if people didn't like it, then they should've just dropped out of the tournament.

But since I have an xbox rather than a ps3 I'm sure my point will be irrelevant and I should go back to the xbox thread
grin.gif

Rules have been the same for the last few years. No noobtubes that's it. I've seen people use RPGs in the MW2 season, BO season. If captains want to take it out I don't care since I don't use them but don't be mad if people do use them.

IHeartBoost wrote:
Originally Posted by Proshares

Boost, gotta address this.
Everything is a go except for noobtubes.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Again it is what it is.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is that right? Cause it was only last season where my team played your team in the Black Ops season and it was 6vs7 the first 2 matches and then 5vs7 on the third after Tap had to leave. I didn't hear you say a single thing about it when it was in your favor. Why didn't you stand up to your captain then? Were you built differently at that time or something I don't understand. Please explain...

Yea I remember that. I thought it was corny and wanted to end the game. 
I didnt say %+%@ then, but dont get it twisted. Thats then, and I wasnt with it. This is now and I wont let it slide. I am and will always be 100%, so dont even try to get at me like that.

Anyways I was more or less talking about using launchers.

Sounds like you took that disappointed %+%@ to heart. Thats only as a COD player and thats it. I dont know you, and you dont know me. 

Im done with this. Team 3 won, Team 1 lost.

On another note. Hows fatherhood treating you?

Team 5 vs. Team 6 - Thursday 8:30PST
UkTZx.jpg

Team 5

Billygunn - yes ( probably not gonna happen, might have to move to sunday night)

Pootaing

Burrack

WesleyMckenzie

O_Diddy - got class till 8:20 on thurdays. I can make 8:45 

RobVGA

Zero23

J-ThaGreat

Goldenchild

Jimmythai

Jacndabx

Team 6

Boost - Yes

Vintagesole

Thefreshestjrk Yea

DJ Wesler

JMD619 Yup

Jason

uclabruins1416 Yeah, but can't stick around too much later. Gotta be up early.

Lanzer23

Roc99

Jag09mxe

Flash197

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

grin.gif

Yes, your point is extremely irrelevant. If you want to be Harry Helpful maybe next time jump in with your expert tournament knowledge and Chris Broussard-like insight before we begin, you selfish. 

Any way to get added onto a team late?
I wasn't play daily anymore since around xmas, and wasn't really following this thread.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by pootaing

still smarter than Edward so not tripping

C'mon Rob. You and I both know that's not true. 

son there are points and times in conversations with you where i start to doubt your intelligence 
majority of the time im playing this game im getting my harold and kumar on

C'mon Rob. You and I both know that's not true. 

son there are points and times in conversations with you where i start to doubt your intelligence 
majority of the time im playing this game im getting my harold and kumar on

oh well that might explain it 
laugh.gif

New hotfix udpate, 1.3.368.20

I think this is the one regarding Akimbos shooting faster but we've haven't got the update yet, so who knows what this one really is...

Back
Top Bottom