Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Pretty sure this season is dead now
30t6p3b.gif

I sucked the 2 games I played anyways

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Pretty sure this season is dead now
30t6p3b.gif

I sucked the 2 games I played anyways
I KNEW this #%!$ would happen when we took that week off, smh. 

EDIT: Caps, do yall want to continue this? 

Damn, what happened to the NT X PS3 X COD family?

this thread fell off HARD for some reason.................season = toast?

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Alot of the regulars have moved on. 
tired.gif

Doesn't help this is the worst Call of Duty I have ever experienced.

The biggest killer imo. This one just isnt fun anymore. Probably due to hacks, glitches, developer errors, whatever. It's just a pain in the +$+.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Alot of the regulars have moved on. 
tired.gif

Doesn't help this is the worst Call of Duty I have ever experienced.

The biggest killer imo. This one just isnt fun anymore. Probably due to hacks, glitches, developer errors, whatever. It's just a pain in the +$+.

what hacks and glitches? 

I like this better than MW2 and B-Ops...........I hated MW2 because of the glitching, plus it was my first FPS.   B-Ops was cool, but the guns seem like cap guns compared to MW3.........and i was sick of the maps.   just my opinion, but when i play with NTers, we never lose, so its always fun
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pretty much..........
frown.gif

Its time for an NT family reunion................... desert eagle and knife party anybody? lol

theres a lot more hacks and glitches in mw2 and co4, idk about black ops cus i dont play that game as much unless its zombies

people here have just been busy with other games thats out right now, and theres a lot of them

anyways... im on now if anyone wants to squad up

the next patch releases next Tuesday and adds the extra five prestige levels.

to gain Clan XP i believe our clan leader has to sign us up for challenges which is open for everyone, and Operations is only open to Premium members which you can sign up yourself 

Originally Posted by sole vintage

to gain Clan XP i believe our clan leader has to sign us up for challenges which is open for everyone,
Bobby, anything that has to do with Dom or racking up an extreme amount of kills 
then give me Illo, Cuzzo, Pootaing, Hyper, and TapTap we'll max out the clan level in a week 

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by sole vintage

to gain Clan XP i believe our clan leader has to sign us up for challenges which is open for everyone,
Bobby, anything that has to do with Dom or racking up an extreme amount of kills 
then give me Illo, Cuzzo, Pootaing, Hyper, and TapTap we'll max out the clan level in a week 

Yea, you guys put in a lot more hours than I do.  Or if you're just saying everyone else is trash, I'm not sure
laugh.gif

Anyway, you sure about that Vintage?  There are two domination operations that are going to be opening up on Friday but this was in the description:

[h4]
[h4]scoring[/h4]
Clan Operations only count the scores of clan members who are premium Call of Duty: Elite members. Additionally, we collect the top six premium member scores from each clan to create leaderboards for each clan operation. Free members are not displayed on clan operation leaderboards. This operation only counts performance in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.
[/h4]

Originally Posted by Proshares

Yea, you guys put in a lot more hours than I do.  Or if you're just saying everyone else is trash, I'm not sure
laugh.gif

Anyway, you sure about that Vintage?  There are two domination operations that are going to be opening up on Friday but this was in the description:

[h4]
[h4]scoring[/h4]
Clan Operations only count the scores of clan members who are premium Call of Duty: Elite members. Additionally, we collect the top six premium member scores from each clan to create leaderboards for each clan operation. Free members are not displayed on clan operation leaderboards. This operation only counts performance in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.
[/h4]

that's odd, they said they were going to add clan operations yesterday open to non premium members to add xp to the clan

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

[h4] [/h4]

laugh.gif
 those are the 5 i would choose to run dom with 
Hyper raging and singing

Cuzzo's old man voice "!@#$ yall doing mayne" when things get rough

Pootaing high as !@#$ while hes playing

TapTap's quirky yet endearing personality 

and Illo getting killed by random care packages, enemies or friendlies 

what a bunch of lads i tell ya

If donut wants to use my premium account while im at work, i dont care..................But you guys will have to add my other sn so i can play when he is online.

BEASYSTL

SUMMER AFTER HIGHSCHOOL, WHEN WE FIRST MET...

WE MAKE OUT IN YOUR MUSTANG TO RADIOHEAD...

AND ON MY 18TH BIRTHDAY, WE BOUGHT MATCHING TATTOOS!

WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER, STAND A LITTLE TALLER...

DOESN'T MEAN I'M LONELY WHEN I'M ALONE!

Back
Top Bottom