Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Leaked MW3 source code,

CkpkE.png

I aint even mad 
laugh.gif
Just like you weren't mad when you kept backing out of every single lobby I joined; running away like u just seen a ghost, just to plaster your @%# all over the wall, resulting in you deleting me from your friend's list right? 
laugh.gif

Righttt.

You corny for following me on MW3 #*@$+, this aint Twitter. 

I delete people I don't play online with, you were an easy target. I don't invite you to games, I dont join your games, and if you send me invites I ignore them, so why is this #*@$+ on my list again? *delete*. 

Battousai invited me, it's no fun playing with a party of NTers so I rejoined to play against u. I join everyone's games.

No one's following u, get real. It's hilarious how personal u take it, paranoid to catch multiple losses.

OH YOU THINK THAT YOU KNOW ME, KNOW MEEEEEEEE...

THATS WHY IM LEAVING YOU LONELY, LONLEYYYYY...

CAUSE BABY, YOU DONT KNOW A THINGGGGGGGG ABOUT MEEEEEE...

YOU DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEE...

YOU AINT GOT THE RIGHT TO TELL ME, WHEN AND WHERE TO GO, NO RIGHT TO TELL ME...

ACTING LIKE YOU OWN ME LATELY...

YEA BABY, YOU DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT MEEEEEE...

YOU DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT MEEEE!

Are there certain levels that aren't available in Ground Wars? I just realized I've never played Lockdown, Mission, Carbon, Dome, or Hardhat since I've been playing Ground Wars for the past two weeks.

Also, if anyone wants to play a few games, add me (same as user name - tmay407). I usually get on at about 5 PM central time and play for an hour or two every day.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

my bad supreme and boost my internet has been out all day. stupid time warner 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 you too?  They don't even give a damn anymore, I try using the "I'm going to have to thinking about switching" line and the lady just told me "go ahead"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

my bad supreme and boost my internet has been out all day. stupid time warner 
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, thought so, you logged off quick.
Anybody got some impressions on the new maps? 

boost, dont mind ning.

he joins everyone's game against them on the opposing side, bringing trolling to a new level.

hes like the new dhuang and burrack. only difference is that he uses silencer + portable radar + claymore + assassin pro

im pretty sure he can out camp chris and keith. gets his 2.00 k/d ratio, while taking the L.

^^
laugh.gif
 makes sense now. ill see ning or dhuang join in and afterwards ill shoot 'em an invite thinking they want to party up. get a reply talking about "naw im coo dawg" lol

Originally Posted by Battousai701

boost, dont mind ning.

he joins everyone's game against them on the opposing side, bringing trolling to a new level.

hes like the new dhuang and burrack. only difference is that he uses silencer + portable radar + claymore + assassin pro

im pretty sure he can out camp chris and keith. gets his 2.00 k/d ratio, while taking the L.
Dhuang and Burrack are cool tho, I got no problems with them dudes. They join my games all the time, and I even send them invites or vica versa. I NEVER play with Ning, #%%$+ was taking up cap space on my PSN roster, so I cut him. 

boost, dont mind ning.

Dhuang and Burrack are cool tho, I got no problems with them dudes. They join my games all the time, and I even send them invites or vica versa. I NEVER play with Ning, #%%$+ was taking up cap space on my PSN roster, so I cut him. 

LOL if you weren't mad/annoyed, u wouldn't have felt compelled to send me all those msgs on Psn, talking about deleting me from NT and how everyone has told u they hate me for joining their games like I even care.  what is this, gossip girls? I just play for +%+%$ & giggles.

and Battousai, stop lying.  u took the L when it was me against you, boost and some other dude in tdm.

Ning, you can join my games anytime you please, 
smile.gif
Just be prepared to hear me sing Kelly Clarkson every time you kill me.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

boost, dont mind ning.

LOL if you weren't mad/annoyed, u wouldn't have felt compelled to send me all those msgs on Psn, talking about deleting me from NT and how everyone has told u they hate me for joining their games like I even care.  what is this, gossip girls? I just play for +%+%$ & giggles.

and Battousai, stop lying.  u took the L when it was me against you, boost and some other dude in tdm.
of course we lost, out team sucked. me and boost were the only ones that went positive. its hard to beat u in a team filled with mostly campers in tdm. 4 randoms in our team kept shooting down helicopters with a smg 
laugh.gif

and Gossip Girl is that show 
pimp.gif

leighton meester 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So I guess the tourney is officially dead? Should be.
If its not I wont be able to participate. Cuzzo II is coming in 2/3 weeks.

Boost the new maps are all garbage to me. Way more camping spots than OG maps.

The newest one is like Highrise x Zealot (Halo:Reach) 

Back
Top Bottom