Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Congrats bruh
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My man.
pimp.gif

Congrats G. Better think about getting a hoop, maybe some bats, footballs, etc. *%%* start getting him ready right now!
laugh.gif
Nah but forreal I'm happy for your blessing.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

My man.
pimp.gif

Congrats G. Better think about getting a hoop, maybe some bats, footballs, etc. *%%* start getting him ready right now!
laugh.gif
Nah but forreal I'm happy for your blessing.
pimp.gif

Thanks fellas .Man he playing all sports just like me, but I'm going to make sure he better than me at hoop.Be on the lookout for that best 1 y/o phenom video to hit YouTube
pimp.gif

Congrats, Cuzzo!! I'ma be 2nd in line behind you to cop that NBA Authentic Cuzzo Jr jersey in 20 years!

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Congrats, Cuzzo!! I'ma be 2nd in line behind you to cop that NBA Authentic Cuzzo Jr jersey in 20 years!

ill be third in line while wearing my Dennis Stark throwback 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

NBL canada?
[h1]
[h1]Stark helped bring UNBC program to new heights[/h1]

Jason PETERS
Citizen staff

March 21, 2012

Dennis Stark's five-year tour of duty with the UNBC Northern Timberwolves men's basketball team can be charted side-by-side with the rise of the program to provincial and national prominence.

Now, after a career highlighted by two B.C. championships, a fourth-place national finish on home court and one Canadian title, Stark is ready to move on with life after hoops.

"I'm happy with the way I tried to play the game and I feel like I played it the way I wanted to all five years, " said Stark, who appeared in his final UNBC game Saturday in Truro, N.S., site of the Canadian Colleges Athletic Association national championship tournament. "I have no regrets as far as things I didn't get to do. I think I got to do it all as a player in the CCAA and I'm very thankful for the opportunity the university has given me."

Stark will graduate from UNBC in May with degrees in human resource management and international business.

In his final game, a 74-62 loss to the St. Thomas University Tommies of Fredericton, the six-foot-four Stark was picked as UNBC's top player. He brought his customary passion and pride to the court and made the Tommies work exceedingly hard under both baskets.

A scorer at one end of the court and a stopper at the other -- from the beginning of his UNBC career to the end, that was Stark.

In the 2007-08 pre-season, then-coach Zane Robison had this to say about the fresh-faced Kelly Road secondary school graduate after a four-game trip through Alberta: "Dennis played better and better each game. He was in double digits probably in both rebounds and points and had some really good stuff around the hoop. He had some nice jump hooks that were looking really good and he crashed the boards.
[/h1]

Why didnt you tell us you were a superstar in Canada TAP????????  HUH BRO???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hahaha, far from a Canadian superstar. Just had a good career in the CCAA, which isn't even the top college league in Canada.

Life after ball, gotta get ready for the real world..
frown.gif

ChicagoKid23 wrote:
IRockTMacs wrote:

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Hahaha those are really  in limited supply.

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so IlloQuent sweared off them 4lokos huh,? so you know what i had to do tonite along with them 2 12 packs of blue moon i bought i had to get me a can of 4loko just cause tho my advice if you military get it onh base bro wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheaper
%$@* is dope bruh no tax no nothing them shots tonite mayne them beers that 4loko go to Cuzzo on hjis newborm got to Illo cuz we 4loko this nite awahy got to pacmagic because he my MOAB lucky charm got to boost because he got no MOAB its cool tho you dstill my boy tho mayne MGM party, then Tuesday blend at the hardrock, then wings at hooters bruh............. i got a headache / hungover already and i aint even gone to be yet tho. bruh yall ninjas need to come out to vegas i hook it up we party all day errrrrry day word to mac dre man we do it for the bay wassup tooo miuch love for my CODPS#NT fam mayne im top 5 in the MF dead or alive # dont lie i stay puttting em up how many MOABS you got? itssss toooooo easy now bruh its not a challenge im too good im the truth im the answer im the franchise im Penny before he blew out his knee im Bo before he got hurt vs the browns im Prime Time Im Deion in both sports im hella drunk and hihgh at the same time im faded im doing to Call of duty what KEndrick Lamar doing to rap/hip-hop right now and i couldnt dfo it without yall dog much love yes romo on everything tho and its only MF tuesday i dont care i live it i love it and tell me ehy im the only one keeping this threadf alicee tell me how many post i got in this thread the last 5 pages like 2 on each pages where yall at maybne

Periods or Commas do not exsist.

Not even that it has to be grammatically correct. But for the sake of giving the reader an idea of when or where a sentence ends / begins.

pootaing wrote:

congrats cuzzo...i guess im in the on deck circle

Thanks again everybody. 
Poot I know you've been hearing it all the time, but GET YOUR REST!!!

It is real life.

No more late night COD sessions. It's not so much being able to stay up late, but having to be up at that time you would usually sleep.

Good luck to you bro. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom