Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Great games
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That dome game tho 
mad.gif
 i think it was you that killed me when i was like 3 off a MOAB, its all good tho me and Illo got that BROAB few games later

i got the red flashing light on my ps3 the other day. i'm giving it the weekend off hoping that its not what i think it is.

say a prayer for my ps3 please.

sincerely,

skinnymane

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Great games
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That dome game tho 
mad.gif
 i think it was you that killed me when i was like 3 off a MOAB, its all good tho me and Illo got that BROAB few games later

I don't know but I was just cheesing it up. I quick scoped a few of you on village. Maybe I'll get on again in 5 months.

Started playing with the MSR the other day just for fun... I can easily say its the most powerful/accurate sniper in the game. Especially with the ACOG scope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

its all good tho me and Illo got that BROAB few games later
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i got the red flashing light on my ps3 the other day. i'm giving it the weekend off hoping that its not what i think it is.

say a prayer for my ps3 please.

sincerely,

skinnymane
tired.gif

Maybe I'll get on again in 5 months.
laugh.gif

I actually don't mind the new maps as much as others. I played for a few hours on Sunday and just ran the Elite playlist and they weren't too bad. Sanctuary reminds me of Array for the sole purpose that it takes me forever to lap around the map
laugh.gif

skinnymane402 back

i broke down i copped another playstation. all my stats and guns were saved, which i didn't know would happen.

Is there a Clan for NT? Just logged into my Elite account online, and saw you can have clans. Just picked this game back up a couple weeks back...

This game is poo.

Its May and people still don't play the objective.

I don't play for 2 weeks and kids still let me go 50-2.

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Started playing with the MSR the other day just for fun... I can easily say its the most powerful/accurate sniper in the game. Especially with the ACOG scope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you think its good with the ACOG? try the variable zoom = BEAST

Shot you an invite.

Another Clan OP on Friday from 2PM ET to 5PM ET, highest total HC TDM kills. Got the clan up to level 16 so far.

Back
Top Bottom