Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Got 3 HRS of DoubleXP Points ready to GO!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

PO

most the time you'll see one bullet hit you your dead on the kill cam you will see the guy actually killed you with like 4-5 bullet.

Unless there are heatseeking bullets in MW3 something is very wrong in those videos you posted Boost.

Originally Posted by brian to the b

so killstreaks reset after you reach your highest one? 
I hope so. I always thought it was ridiculous to have to die to get your streaks going again.

2days!
pimp.gif

1. Raadius
2. Ciear_View
3. Anything718
4. Supreme_sole
5. LosManNYC
6. jrp44
7. o_BAD_RELIGION_o
8. TapTapPull
9. Bigbobbs87
10. cubs486
11. JUST_BOB
12.L-VILLE_PLAYA
13. djmackee
14.TupacOakland
15.StarCityPA
16.Donut1908
17. shoemasta72
18. JMD619
19. horchatakid
20. allCHEMISTRY
21. Drizzle7635
22. kvsm23vs24
23. Sneaker-Sole
24.jacndabx84
25. J-Cuzzo
26. Zero23
27. GOLD3N_CH1LD
28. Dianwei47
29. Arsnal23
30. J-thagreat
31. Noskey
32. O_Diddy10
33. BayAreaBully510
34.Thrill4aKill
35. justreason
36. disgaea_7656
37. AlreadyHome
38. Htowns_own23
39. wesleymckenzie
40.BobbyANO
41. murderous91
42. tru_blu_86
43. zk1MPLS
44. Vintagesole
45. Allergictobroke
46. sTeaR_dA_bEasT
47. skinnymane402
48. Ayocapo
49. ABPUA6
50. x177ark
51. June_The_Beast
52. TheGamingMessiaH
53. JewSeeJay
54. dc7kw
55. StarCityPA
56. ACEaceMONEYmoney
57. xSupreme87
58. Ning726
59. Zapatohead408_NT
60. HILO-69
61. DBLACK
62. laflech44
63. Robg_VA-703
64. Down-RightFierce
65. bboi4lif3
66. Seeko
67. PureMoney
68. eddigratis
69. mota2323
70. uclabruin1416
71. loaded_lux
72. alcstarheel
73. thefreshestjrk
74. LanZeR23
75. xXDeMiZe
76. BillyGunn11
77. FaceSinatra
78.jag09mxe
79. TomBradysTheGOAT
80. LuokyBaby
81. Ferris-Bueller79
82.highduhboy206

Originally Posted by quik1987

Are there any teams that rival NT on MW? In size or skill?
I think the only one that comes close is [USMC], but we had the largest (legit) clan in MW2. We were 190+ deep last time I check, I register all the names. Far as #%%@**+ with us, nope. Seriously NT is about as thoro as they come. You'll see in the tournament. I've never faced anybody (or teams) as good as NTers. We're really in a league of our own.

One thing Boost didnt mention: Last time we ventured out of NT to play on Gamebattles, we kind of got worked by some of the best teams in the world
laugh.gif
We also didnt set up games very well. It was always kind of like "okay, we've got a game tomorrow against (top 5 team in the world), who's gonna be able to run?"

Anyone still play on Gamebattles btw?
nerd.gif
I havent been on in months.

Id be interested in getting a dozen serious NT'ers to run GB matches once or twice a week at a set time. Set it up like you would a summer league ball team. Best players play, if someone cant make it, you fill in.

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

717635062.png

Looks like playing early may get your account banned, at least for Xbox. No word yet in regards to PS3.
EDIT:

Temp / Perm bans being handed out on XBL. Nothing for PS3 folks (so far). 

Get your facts straight, my goodness. He was banned because of his user name, check the twitter page and also Steve said its ok to play early as long as legit disk..

Makes no sense to temp ban someone because of an offensive username if he's just gonna be able to use it again in 5 days.
OWNED:
Ofcourse they going to make him change it after his ban. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
2r4h8jd.png

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

div%3E%3Cdiv%3E%3Cimg%20src=

Temp / Perm bans being handed out on XBL. Nothing for PS3 folks (so far). 

Get your facts straight, my goodness. He was banned because of his user name, check the twitter page and also Steve said its ok to play early as long as legit disk..
Stephen said 'may', I said 'may', get your eyes checked rookie.
This coming from a guy who lied / faked getting Modern Warfare 3 early for 360?
1iio92.jpg

Dudes went in on you in your lame e-thread,

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Than Meth proceed to snipe ya dumb !%% and lock your poor thread

Method Man wrote:
Again with this?  

Seriously, if you try this one more time...
52615260a7bdf020c3c446406172dda29dc1607.jpeg
Fall back shorty.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...e-3--3-days--Pics?page=1

And whats your point again>??????

^ +$*# outta here bum, tagging your name on a cardboard box, lying about having a videogame
roll.gif

WHO LIED? The other dude that posted had the game too, as you can see the TV are different. My pic had the kinect on top of tv, his didnt

You ethered yourself.

Has anyone preordered from Best Buy before? How does it work? I pre-order ship to store and I just pick it up the day of? Is there a time limit or anything? TIA. 

nah kingsuperb u got caught like 3 times about the same game. posted a fake xbox version, then posted a ps3 version, then said you never posted an xbox version and said it was battlefield but it was mw3. then you made another post about how youre 5th prestige.

i mean you lie so much you forget your lies tho. herb.

Originally Posted by Noskey

One thing Boost didnt mention: Last time we ventured out of NT to play on Gamebattles, we kind of got worked by some of the best teams in the world
laugh.gif
We also didnt set up games very well. It was always kind of like "okay, we've got a game tomorrow against (top 5 team in the world), who's gonna be able to run?"

Anyone still play on Gamebattles btw?
nerd.gif
I havent been on in months.
Only reason we weren't winning every game was because most of you guys weren't used to the playing style. Its completely different from pub matches and even NT tourney matches. I think GBs are gonna be less popular now that COD Elite allows you to make your own teams and compete for prizes. But yeah we should definitely put a solid team together when Elite comes back up. Hopefully most of the good players picked up the hardened edition.

Originally Posted by FEETure

nah kingsuperb u got caught like 3 times about the same game. posted a fake xbox version, then posted a ps3 version, then said you never posted an xbox version and said it was battlefield but it was mw3. then you made another post about how youre 5th prestige.

i mean you lie so much you forget your lies tho. herb.
Man look. I never lied and all my pics was legit. I got a PS3 and a XBOX. I recently sold my ps3. The reason I switched to XBOX is because i got one modded... I had MW3 for like 2 weeks now or so. The game is crap anyway. Go ahead and waste your money. The maps suck

But whatever Im not arguing about this anymore.. Have fun waiting for MW3

Back
Top Bottom