Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Won't be getting this game till next paycheck, if I can find it :/

You lost your paycheck?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Black Ops had shady hit detection, which was widely known, but going around other gaming forums everybody is saying the same thing, "hit detection does not register or sucks". I hope to god it's the servers or they deploy a OTA patch soon.
i think its a sever issue, when we searched for lobbies it was looking for games with 50> 100> 200> 300> 400> ping

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Black Ops had shady hit detection, which was widely known, but going around other gaming forums everybody is saying the same thing, "hit detection does not register or sucks". I hope to god it's the servers or they deploy a OTA patch soon.
i think its a sever issue, when we searched for lobbies it was looking for games with 50> 100> 200> 300> 400> ping
I didnt even notice but damn, 
sick.gif

Everything is running smooth for me....seems like there is too much !*%% going on during the games though....guess I gotta get used to it...
laugh.gif

Edit- Guess I jinxed myself...there are literally like 1 million ppl online and it takes damn 5 min to find a match !!%
mad.gif
eyes.gif

I know there's only a few playing the campaign. But goddamn. Good so far. I will say it is better than BF3 in this regard: the buildup. From Zhakaev to Makarov to all the events in MW2 to everything happening in MW3 is great to me.

Servers are trash and soon as you get a match you get kicked.

Some of the maps you can't see a god damn thing on! Smoke all over the place
laugh.gif

People were actually expecting this game to run smoothly the first few days?

It always takes time for these idiots to smooth things out.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I know there's only a few playing the campaign. But goddamn. Good so far. I will say it is better than BF3 in this regard: the buildup. From Zhakaev to Makarov to all the events in MW2 to everything happening in MW3 is great to me.

Pro, is there a place I can read what happened in the other titles? I played MW2, but I forgot the whole storyline.
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by wanksta23

noob question

im level 10, how can i use my weapons i have unlocked?
embarassed.gif

Go to create a class and choose from the list of ar's,submachine guns,etc...

Back
Top Bottom