Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

I need a new headset. My in ear Jabra bluetooth isn't cutting it any more. Is the Turtle Beach PX21 any good? Any other suggestions?

You just realize
eyes.gif
... I have the turtle beaches(DPX21) they are a pretty solid headset, go for it.

anyone going to be on around 3 pm eastern time?

none of my friends are prob going to be on, and i hate losin

Originally Posted by gil23

I need a new headset. My in ear Jabra bluetooth isn't cutting it any more. Is the Turtle Beach PX21 any good? Any other suggestions?

You just realize
eyes.gif
... I have the turtle beaches(DPX21) they are a pretty solid headset, go for it.
I am running with the ""official" Sony PS3 headset. Way better than my Jabra. I was hearing things i've never heard before, like a jukebox in the savana map in BLOPS

I just want people to be able to hear my talk trash. I don't need it for any tactical purposes. I'll look into Trittons (AX720 or the "Stereo Gaming Headset"?). I had the official PS3 Bluetooth headset and it wasn't comfortable. I don't like in-ear/over-ear headsets. My ears get banged up from BJJ and Muay Thai and they've become sensitive to those.

I just want people to be able to hear my talk trash. I don't need it for any tactical purposes. I'll look into Trittons (AX720 or the "Stereo Gaming Headset"?). I had the official PS3 Bluetooth headset and it wasn't comfortable. I don't like in-ear/over-ear headsets. My ears get banged up from BJJ and Muay Thai and they've become sensitive to those.

I have the AX720s, i say they are really good. But with the px21s i can hear someone plant the bomb from across the map and defuse as well. not really with the trittons.

and for some reason my ears got hot with the px21s.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

has anyone been able to get the elite website to work? Before the game released  I was able to see my stats for BLOPS, but now it says I have to play a MP game first? I haven't even been able to use the code on the card provided from the hardened edition.
Did your account get updated to Founders Status yet... In game Camo, Player Card, and Emblem too?

I don't even know if mine went through yet, I signed up first day and still haven't got any notifications.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by sole vintage

sorry for not responding to invites i was finishing the campaign on vet.

this has to be the easiest COD veteran mode in any of the series, so easy i was able to collect all the Intel's.

this campaign is light years better than MW2

damn, you done already bro? any tips?
yup done

if your getting shot lay pone behind cover and when you're ready to move up use flash bangs a lot.

try picking up guns that have the grenade launcher attachments from the ground. the game is every forgiving on vet with check points

Originally Posted by NT Brah

has anyone been able to get the elite website to work? Before the game released  I was able to see my stats for BLOPS, but now it says I have to play a MP game first? I haven't even been able to use the code on the card provided from the hardened edition.
Did your account get updated to Founders Status yet... In game Camo, Player Card, and Emblem too?

I don't even know if mine went through yet, I signed up first day and still haven't got any notifications.
30t6p3b.gif
i used the code (on 360) yesterday when i received the game...under my account where it says subscriptions it says xbox live/cod elite i just got a email this morning saying it went thru but havent gotten the founder status stuff and the elite app still gives me error

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Word 
laugh.gif

BF3 got bashed for being to linear and Cod-Esque but MW3s Linear campaign gets an applause? Stop it...
Price > any of them fools from BF3
I can't even recall any names that stood out from that game, well beside some guy named Sideburn. Who was basically being interrogated the whole damn game, so much FUN! I'm not even here to convince you about it because we all know how close you hold BF3 near and dear to your heart. Real talk though, IMO, MW3 (so far) has more "whoa", "damn", "dope" events in campaign than BF3. Both plots are far from hollywood blockbusters, but I prefer MW3 so far.
laugh.gif
Um Black Ops ring a Bell? 
But honestly, I enjoy MWs Campaigns. I played a couple missions and im enjoying it.  MW2 was teh @*+@ when it came to SP
pimp.gif
... But your acting as if MW3 is doing something that DICE didnt do for BF3 when it comes to SP.

You even said the games VISUALS are a shame and DICE should be ashamed of themselves... Like LOLWUT? 

Everyone obviously is going to enjoy MWs campaign cause theyve ben tellin their story since 07. Everyone knows the names and all that.

I think MW3 is a bit more cinematic which isnt bad at all .. Like i said. I enjoyed BF3s campaign and  enjoying MW3s campaign. 

But when it comes down to it BF3s campaign uses the same "formula" that CoD does. Except BF3 gets bashed for it and CoD gets a Hooah? SMH
30t6p3b.gif

I said the graphics in MP sucks, in campaign they're good, in rivaling Killzone 2/3 at time. Go reread it son. I gave 2 mini reviews in the thread, one for MP, other for SP.

30t6p3b.gif

I don't think i have founders status yet. I didn't see any special camo's, i had to unlock all of mine.

Mo my cousin has that same exact HS, they are dope. Extremely loud though, like OD. I tried them out a few week backs playing Black Ops and I swear, my ears melted off after 10 seconds.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i used the code (on 360) yesterday when i received the game...under my account where it says subscriptions it says xbox live/cod elite i just got a email this morning saying it went thru but havent gotten the founder status stuff and the elite app still gives me error
which code did you enter? I had two codes to use in the PSN store, which i think got me an animated theme + something else, and then I have card with a code to use on the call of duty website. I gotta double check what I actually downloaded.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
I'm doing alright for not having volume. If it's too loud mom will hear it and punish me.

if I get caught I'll post pics of the +*! beating though.

Invest in a gaming headset, fam. Problem solved.
wink.gif
How much do they start at? I wouldn't mind but what if for some reason she comes in anyways except this time I didn't have a chance to turn off the TV and make it look like I fell asleep with the PS3 on?

laugh.gif
I'll just keep going with low volume, for now.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
I'm doing alright for not having volume. If it's too loud mom will hear it and punish me.

if I get caught I'll post pics of the +*! beating though.

Invest in a gaming headset, fam. Problem solved.
wink.gif
yuku. triple kill.
 didn't mean to post all those.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm thinking about scooping up a headset too. Prolly have to wait until next paycheck though, just bought a Jerry Rice Jersey
pimp.gif

1. Raadius
2. Ciear_View3. Anything718
4. Supreme_sole
5. LosManNYC
6. jrp44
7. o_BAD_RELIGION_o
8. TapTapPull
9. Bigbobbs87
10. cubs486
11. JUST_BOB
12.L-VILLE_PLAYA
13. djmackee
14.TupacOakland
15.StarCityPA
16.Donut1908
17. shoemasta72
18. JMD619
19. horchatakid
20. allCHEMISTRY
21. Drizzle7635
22. kvsm23vs24
23. Sneaker-Sole
24.jacndabx84
25. J-Cuzzo
26. Zero23
27. GOLD3N_CH1LD
28. Dianwei47
29. Arsnal23
30. J-thagreat
31. Noskey
32. O_Diddy10
33. BayAreaBully510
34.Thrill4aKill
35. justreason
36. disgaea_7656
37. AlreadyHome
38. Htowns_own23
39. wesleymckenzie
40.BobbyANO
41. murderous91
42. tru_blu_86
43. zk1MPLS
44. Vintagesole
45. Allergictobroke
46. sTeaR_dA_bEasT
47. skinnymane402
48. Ayocapo
49. ABPUA6
50. x177ark
51. June_The_Beast
52. TheGamingMessiaH
53. JewSeeJay
54. dc7kw
55. StarCityPA
56. ACEaceMONEYmoney
57. xSupreme87
58. Ning726
59. Zapatohead408_NT
60. HILO-69
61. DBLACK
62. laflech44
63. Robg_VA-703
64. Down-RightFierce
65. bboi4lif3
66. Seeko
67. PureMoney
68. eddigratis
69. mota2323
70. uclabruin1416
71. loaded_lux
72. alcstarheel
73. thefreshestjrk
74. LanZeR23
75. xXDeMiZe
76. BillyGunn11
77. FaceSinatra
78.jag09mxe
79. TomBradysTheGOAT
80. LuokyBaby
81. Ferris-Bueller79
82.highduhboy206
83. DaveBFI
84. NuFronter
85. momoney848
86. JennVicente
87. Jesukki
88. shawnsteezy
89. Ritsuh
90. Pacmagic2002
91. tayravage23
92. B-fr3sh-
93. sikwiidit04
94. clove503
95. Stylezflamboyant
96. B1ackMambaK1ng
97. WDPFTW
98. jockndeez
99. Chomp_On_This_
100. Flash197
101. GETRICH87

Originally Posted by Cole World

I have the AX720s, i say they are really good. But with the px21s i can hear someone plant the bomb from across the map and defuse as well. not really with the trittons.

and for some reason my ears got hot with the px21s.
I have the Logitech F540 headset. Had it for over a year. They're perfect. Wireless, works both on PS3 and Xbox, and they don't break. Rechargeable battery, and the padding is real comfortable. I can hear footsteps and little things I could never hear without them. Honestly, my K/D went up almost a whole point after I got them...

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Mo my cousin has that same exact HS, they are dope. Extremely loud though, like OD. I tried them out a few week backs playing Black Ops and I swear, my ears melted off after 10 seconds.
But I can just adjust that, right? I'm leaning towards the AX720 from the reviews I read online. They're supposed to be extremely comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom