Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Shot a guy POINT BLANK twice in the head from 5yds, HE DOES NOT DIE. For half a second I'm baffled by what just occurred, so then he turns around in a frantic pace, shoots up the barrels in the room, maneuvering his gun towards me and shoots me 3x, I die. I get back up and fall down, in some word animation glitch. Him: 1, Me: 0.

%$%# this game, I quit.

BTW, I saved it in my online vault, it's 19secs. Please, I encourage you all to view it and laugh, it's the funniest lamest !#%@ ever.
You tryin to get headshots n $$$$, you shoulda just hit his $%* up or knifed him, 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyone else experiencing HORRIBLE voice quality? me and my teammates cannot understand each other and i own a decent headset (sony wireless stereo headset).  didn't have this problem with black ops
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

anyone else experiencing HORRIBLE voice quality? me and my teammates cannot understand each other and i own a decent headset (sony wireless stereo headset).  didn't have this problem with black ops
30t6p3b.gif

nah im good on voice quality unless Batousai is in the room

not like any of you remember me nor care.
but..

therickstah might be making a comeback this thanksgiving.

nerd.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

30t6p3b.gif

nah im good on voice quality unless Batousai is in the room
got the best mic eva 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MAKITA

not like any of you remember me nor care.
but..

therickstah might be making a comeback this thanksgiving.

nerd.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif
So you choose the triple black over the box? 

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

got the Gold camo on the Scar-L sadly disappointed tho its not shiny enough

this... i got it on my 901 though
pimp.gif

i miss when our title shows up when we use a kill streak and the prone dive from black ops
frown.gif

I've spent more time waiting in pregame lobbies than actually playing the game.

I havent really run into any server issues yet. Just a couple failed host-migrations.

the maps are
laugh.gif
bad reminds me of WaW maps it helps promotes building or window camping

too many UAV'S in the air that nobody shoots down

Yeah no problems with me yet with connecting to matches. Anybody get "out of memory" pop out? Got it when I got kicked out of a match. I hope they patch up the sound and turn it up the footsteps because there really faint just like BO (even with a headset they are)

Originally Posted by sole vintage

the maps are
laugh.gif
bad reminds me of WaW maps it helps promotes building or window camping

too many UAV'S in the air that nobody shoots down

Yeah its like every turn is someone waiting in the cut or something. Fun game though.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Connection issues still? 
I think I'll be booting up the PS3 tomorrow.
During the day the game is broken, at night, works like a charm, but that's because everybody is dead asleep. A patch is needed ASAP. Lag and hit detection is a MESS. 
Originally Posted by Hyper

but I thought... 

Just prestiged
pimp.gif
..... My bad donut i get to get off, I was tired and my k/d ratio was suffering
tired.gif

With everyones complaining on MP im koo with finishing the SP. Now im messing with spec ops. Waiting til they patch MP and give it a run. Want it to be a good first experience

I like this game, allot more than MW2 and black ops.

IDK what it is, it just has a different overall feel than MW2

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Hyper

but I thought... 

laugh.gif

I was playing it at a friends house.

I honestly like the game, even though the maps are kind of weird.

It seems impossible to do well consistently because of the map layouts, but maybe it just because I know nothing about them yet.

They need to fix the fact that I can watch an entire season of The Wire between games, though.

And that stupid Out Of Memory 14 crap.

Hit detection is a little iffy sometimes, too.

Back
Top Bottom