Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Something I notice, a lot of dude rocking #N T K L as there clan tag, yall should be rockin #NT. %%+! is NT KLIQ. So unless you were invited to KLIQ by Mo, Nino, Chris or I, than you should rock #NT.
Most of you dudes are over the hill anyway. You should be happy young dudes want to give that clan some fresh blood....

baton+pass.jpg

Originally Posted by NT Brah

Strong TDM streak.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

I'm pretty sure those guys spend more time sitting in lobbies for a party to start than actually just playing the game
laugh.gif
If it's anything like the previous games...yeah.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I had a 221 W streak on BO.
sick.gif
pimp.gif
I think someone here had me beat though.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by NT Brah

Strong TDM streak.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

I'm pretty sure those guys spend more time sitting in lobbies for a party to start than actually just playing the game
laugh.gif
If it's anything like the previous games...yeah.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I had a 221 W streak on BO.
sick.gif
pimp.gif
I think someone here had me beat though.

Haha honestly i dont even play that often..when i hop on theres always parties and when we have 6, its pretty hard to beat us

Originally Posted by S4L3

Something I notice, a lot of dude rocking #N T K L as there clan tag, yall should be rockin #NT. %%+! is NT KLIQ. So unless you were invited to KLIQ by Mo, Nino, Chris or I, than you should rock #NT.
Most of you dudes are over the hill anyway. You should be happy young dudes want to give that clan some fresh blood....

baton+pass.jpg

laugh.gif

KLIQ tryouts? Let do this tomorrow. 

30t6p3b.gif
Best matches I've had was when I was rockin w/ some #NTers. I can hold my own but if my whole team dyin, I can't murk 5-6 dudes dolo. Just no way.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

baton+pass.jpg
laugh.gif

KLIQ tryouts? Let do this tomorrow. 

I'm in.

KLIQ tryouts?
Forget tryouts. As far as I'm concerned, you dudes should be going to door to door looking for new talent because quite frankly, the best of the rest>kliq...

I mean we're talking about...
Me
June
Bay
thefreshest
taptap
hyper
dhuang
JP

...list goes on. I just don't see it....

Originally Posted by Noskey

Boost or whoever, y'all just need to post the KLIQ members list. That'll weed out everyone. If there is one. Whatever. I'll be on later tonight with a mic
smokin.gif
Off top of my head,
Mo

Nino

Chris

Battousai (Ray)

Disgaea (Jason)

Donut

Arsnal

Dmasta

Illoquent

Noskey

Just Reason

Jrpp44

Arnolds_Protege (Alex)

iKoN

Pootaing

Jcuzzo

Sole Vintage

Purple Face

SupremeApe
This list troubles me. Blatantly excluding one of the vital members.

KLIQ tryouts?
Forget tryouts. As far as I'm concerned, you dudes should be going to door to door looking for new talent because quite frankly, the best of the rest>kliq...

Me
June
Bay
thefreshest
taptap
hyper
dhuang
JP

laugh.gif
 You're always trying to bring that up, but I dont think you realize that we don't care...we're a group of friends who just clown and have fun more than try to play extra hard and sit behind cars and trash cans like you do. 

Originally Posted by pootaing

KLIQ tryouts?

Me
June
Bay
thefreshest
taptap
hyper
dhuang
JP

laugh.gif
 You're always trying to bring that up, but I dont think you realize that we don't care...we're a group of friends who just clown and have fun more than try to play extra hard and sit behind cars and trash cans like you do. 

Yeah that's me. Behind cars and trash cans...

KLIQ tryouts?

Me
June
Bay
thefreshest
taptap
hyper
dhuang
JP

add me to that list
tongue.gif

btw my bad about rockn that NT kl tag.....i thought it was just to rep didnt know there was an actually NT clan.

no wonder i only saw Raadius with it.

I'm starting a team called The Money Team.

Members have to have either a bently or rolls royce parked outside.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by 430AM

DONUT we gotta party up soon... Everytime I get an invite I'm either on my last map or your party is full... But we'll run for sure. Donut's stats are ABSURD. How my dude rocking an 8 to 1 win/loss ratio.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

got in bout 4-5 games wit ya finally coasting to Victories thos 
pimp.gif

Straight smashed on em. You was doin work while I was in the cut waitin for respawn scraps and lovin life. I was out there droppin ballistic vests and +%@@. 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I'm starting a team called The Money Team.

Members have to have either a bently or rolls royce parked outside.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
GHOSTS ON GHOSTS ON GHOSTS! NTMT!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Boost or whoever, y'all just need to post the KLIQ members list. That'll weed out everyone. If there is one. Whatever. I'll be on later tonight with a mic
smokin.gif
Off top of my head,
Mo

Nino

Chris

Battousai (Ray)

Disgaea (Jason)

Donut

Arsnal

Dmasta

Illoquent

Noskey

Just Reason

Jrpp44

Arnolds_Protege (Alex)

iKoN

Pootaing

Jcuzzo

Sole Vintage

Purple Face

SupremeApe
Speaking of wich I will be making my PS3 debut soon. I better get invites

KLIQ tryouts?

Me
June
Bay
thefreshest
taptap
hyper
dhuang
JP

if this was back in MW2 your team would look better no shots but half you team just dont run as much anymore
Hypers retired like 12 times, Junes had a kid, Bays kid around the corner, Dhuang just got the game like yesterday 

tho JP and Freshest might have more hrs combined then everybody else on NT (JP told me his secret is crack + red bull) 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

also - i thought Tap and JP was Kliq i coulda sworn i remember something about them being in 

when it was the whole Ray x Keef comedy in mw2

if this was back in MW2 your team would look better no shots but half you team just dont run as much anymore
Yeah I wasn't being too serious with that. Just tired of running against bums. Need some competition...

Anybody ever know what happen with the NT GB account?

Back
Top Bottom