Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

getting tired of running solo, k/d: 1.2, w/l: idk think it's like .8 
tired.gif
...psn: maderasteinberg

Running solo is the worst. Often getting put into games that are ending with my team losing
30t6p3b.gif

I try to run with NT when they're on but I've only added about 20 people from the list.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Donut, Jason, Puremoney or BobbyAno, hit me on Twitter when yall start the streak again, I need to reup after last night,
30t6p3b.gif

i'd hit u up but were not friends anymore.  u black mother !+$*@%.  u honestly thought i wouldnt notice?  i only got 7 friends.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

Donut, Jason, Puremoney or BobbyAno, hit me on Twitter when yall start the streak again, I need to reup after last night,
30t6p3b.gif

i'd hit u up but were not friends anymore.  u black mother !+$*@%.  u honestly thought i wouldnt notice?  i only got 7 friends.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

PO

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Your PSN said you hadnt log on in like 3 weeks, so I deleted you. You good now?  

Originally Posted by icandunkonu

I find in this CoD as opposed to BlOps and MW2, the need for a party is CRITICAL. In past games you could get by on your own, in this one, not a good idea at all
30t6p3b.gif
Really? You think so? I put up my best numbers when I play on my own apposed to running with my team. 

im still experiencing problems with the voice chat. robotic voices, sound cutting out, static, etc. anyone else having this problem?
i know im not the only one because my teammates are experiencing the same thing.
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 My dude Bob is funny yo, Bob always talking some off the wall $%#& about his girl, fam etc...

I will be on a brief hiatus until Wed of next week, heading back to NY tomorrow to see the fam, any NT 

peoples want to link, hit me up. I will be in around the BX, Brooklyn area, the Island as well...

MK14 > ________

Nah hold up , I still love my Ak tho ! <3
pimp.gif

Everytime I come back to play after Im gone for a while , in less than 2 hours I rank up 6 levels -_-

I wish I could play all day everyday , if I woulda since day 1 , I woulda been 10th prestige . LOL JK

F my crack supplier ! Red bull does not work alone !

30t6p3b.gif

Yo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At least he didn't call you Asian
laugh.gif

Damn JMD, picked the wrong weekend brother I'll be up in the BX but working mostly.

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

What are some good set up to use as far as weapons and perks on multiplayer ?
I like to run...
AK47 with a silencer and Kick perk

A rocket launcher to take out UAV's

Quickdraw

Hardline

SitRep

Bouncing Betty

Flash Grenades

or if I am Sniping

L118 with Impact Perk

A pistol

Quickdraw

Assassin

SitRep

Bettys

Stun

Win streaks @ 158.

Got thrown into a game where we were losing 150-70, came back and won to keep the streak alive.

pimp.gif

Then a few games ago this guy was yapping about how he was on a 390 win streak...

We dominate them and he times out, joins the pre-game lobby through a friend and starts talking #%@+...

I'm done.

Signing out to protect a win streak...

laugh.gif

^ You lucky you dont have people like Burrack or Duang randomly join your party. I'm still salty after Dhuang joined ours and went 22 - 3.

Anyways, reup last night and I'm at 21 again
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom