Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Just got beat bad by niketalk
30t6p3b.gif
lol I never join their games
laugh.gif

Took me too much %@+%$%+ time but I finally got this piece of $#+# game to get my NAT type OPEN instead of STRICT which is what was giving me after I upgraded my internet.
eyes.gif
Had to %%@# around with my router settings until I got it right. I know a lot of y'all kept sending me invites my bad on that...me and Vintage were trying to work this $#+# out. That's why I kept signing off and on PSN and switching between MW2, BO and MW3. Props to my dude Vintage, helped me out a ton.

All this time for this bull $#+# and I haven't even played a game yet.
30t6p3b.gif

%%@# YOU ACTIVISION AND IW.

EDIT: 1st game, got final kill.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Took me too much %@+%$%+ time but I finally got this piece of $#+# game to get my NAT type OPEN instead of STRICT which is what was giving me after I upgraded my internet.
eyes.gif
Had to %%@# around with my router settings until I got it right. I know a lot of y'all kept sending me invites my bad on that...me and Vintage were trying to work this $#+# out. That's why I kept signing off and on PSN and switching between MW2, BO and MW3. Props to my dude Vintage, helped me out a ton.

All this time for this bull $#+# and I haven't even played a game yet.
30t6p3b.gif

%%@# YOU ACTIVISION AND IW.

pimp.gif

sooooooo your on?
"looks for PS3 controller"

Yeah son, running with Boost and them.

Caught up with pages I missed while I was away and
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Illo's Handwriting>

im surprise he didnt just put a can of 4loko next to the game
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I've been done with that poison...NO MAS.
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ It's cool. We're doing the best we can with what we've got over here.

All I know is, on Call of Duty: gun-on-gun, I'm done... word to Donut.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i swear you need to steal internet off Pacquiao or something he not gon notice
*#+@+ said steal internet off Pac
roll.gif
roll.gif

game is filled with filty !!%@+ !@$ campers...how do yall have fun locking down only one corner on an entire freaking map?

and with the lag I can't turn the corner on them because they always got the drop on me....game is nonsense

Originally Posted by baik

game is filled with filty !!%@+ !@$ campers...how do yall have fun locking down only one corner on an entire freaking map?

and with the lag I can't turn the corner on them because they always got the drop on me....game is nonsense

Dudes are so worried about their K/D that they forget that it's a GAME. My K/D is only a 1.16 but I guarantee I have way more fun running around, shooting, and lobbing grenades like a maniac
laugh.gif

I don't even get how some of the campers get to where they are when I check the kill cam. Dudes must practice for hours trying to find impossible spots to do that @#$% from. Losers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by baik

Dudes are so worried about their K/D that they forget that it's a GAME. My K/D is only a 1.16 but I guarantee I have way more fun running around, shooting, and lobbing grenades like a maniac
laugh.gif

I don't even get how some of the campers get to where they are when I check the kill cam. Dudes must practice for hours trying to find impossible spots to do that @#$% from. Losers
laugh.gif

play OBJ like HQ where the OBJ moves weeds out camping a little bit and when they still do camp your gonna end up running dudes 400-0 priceless trash talking to be had in the pregame lobby after

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

my controller wont turn on at all.....anybody know any good deals on them anywhere ?

Damn they had deals for them all weekend but I don't think there are anymore now..
Our clans at level 5 which means we can have a custom Title now. What should it say?

the lag last night was atrocious. I was throwing frags and semtex grenades and i would see them fly out before the animation kicked in. I literally emptied a clip at point blank range and didn't get the kill confirmed until i reloaded.

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Servers are down ^
its 10:28 am est...and its still saying the servers are down for me...i wanted to run a couple games before i lay down for work tonight
mad.gif

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:
pimp.gif

I got the final kill almost every round I played yesterday, and I played for a few hours. Oh, and my friends and i didn't lose a single match that whole time. it felt good.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

How do you level up the clan on Elite?

Insta your a beast.

Saw you on my list and your already on your 5th prestige 

I notice its very easy to rank up in this game compared to the other cod games.
My last prestige took less then a week.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Hey
Can i get a invite to the NT Clan

Just saw it on the call of Duty website but dont know how to join.

Same here.

Off from work, try to be on for a few hours today.

Overkill + 1 LMG w/ ext. mags + 1 LMG =
pimp.gif

Too bad the second primary cant have any attachments. That would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Overkill + 1 LMG w/ ext. mags + 1 LMG =
pimp.gif

Too bad the second primary cant have any attachments. That would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LMG are useless in this game.
Heavy x Lag x No Infinite Run x Hit Detection = dead !##.

IW built this game around SMGs, it seems to be the weapons of choice. The AR's are some damn heavy to run with, especially since they took out infinite run (one of the best Pro perks in MW2), running, stopping, running stopping, crawling, stopping, crawling, stopping running, makes it impractical in some cases. In MW2 the AR weight was NEVER an issues, you didnt feel like it was weighting your down or hindering your running. If you compare the two, and even to a less extent Black Ops, they're heavier in MW3. 

Back
Top Bottom