Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Heavy x Lag x No Infinite Run x Hit Detection = dead !##.

IW built this game around SMGs, it seems to be the weapons of choice. The AR's are some damn heavy to run with, especially since they took out infinite run (one of the best Pro perks in MW2), running, stopping, running stopping, crawling, stopping, crawling, stopping running, makes it impractical in some cases. In MW2 the AR weight was NEVER an issues, you didnt feel like it was weighting your down or hindering your running. If you compare the two, and even to a less extent Black Ops, they're heavier in MW3. 
Agree.  It's why I sprint with my secondaries when I carry an AR.  But I get caught with my pants down a lot sometimes, when I'm still running to my spot, and a guy with an AR walks into the picture with his sights on me. 
laugh.gif
  That's my fault though.  I got to be more careful. 

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

my controller wont turn on at all.....anybody know any good deals on them anywhere ?
They were $3x.xx at Gamestop yesterday.

not anymore....smh just got a red one from gamestop...$54...smh

My fault to uclabruin yesterday... We were runnin a bunch of TDM maps and I did terrible on a handful of them trying to unlock gold camo for the Barret 50 Cal. Now that I got it I'm going back to beastmode with the ACR.

Gold guns got me out there looking like Khadhafi...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

So far I have the Scar, ACR, UMP and Barret 50 Cal with gold camo. The sniper was the hardets to unlock by far.

^No problem man! I was in no position to be complaining; too busy shaking off rust from Thanksgiving break.

Lemme get an invite to this NT clan, too.

psn: uclabruin1416

Thanks!

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Heavy x Lag x No Infinite Run x Hit Detection = dead !##.

IW built this game around SMGs, it seems to be the weapons of choice. The AR's are some damn heavy to run with, especially since they took out infinite run (one of the best Pro perks in MW2), running, stopping, running stopping, crawling, stopping, crawling, stopping running, makes it impractical in some cases. In MW2 the AR weight was NEVER an issues, you didnt feel like it was weighting your down or hindering your running. If you compare the two, and even to a less extent Black Ops, they're heavier in MW3. 
Agree.  It's why I sprint with my secondaries when I carry an AR.  But I get caught with my pants down a lot sometimes, when I'm still running to my spot, and a guy with an AR walks into the picture with his sights on me. 
laugh.gif
  That's my fault though.  I got to be more careful. 

thats a myth now bruh running with your secondaries do not affect your sprint speed at all in this game 
not like past game 

Weapon swappers / double tappers - how do you feel about doing that in this game??

The crappy swap animations/fluidity is messing me up.
laugh.gif
Wish it would have been the same as other COD games, especially for the spas. 
frown.gif

Some of you dudes asking for invites have had pending invites for a while... I can't invite more people because your ******ed !!@+! haven't accepted and you can only invite 13 people at a time!!!! Log on to the website using your PC NOT YOUR PS3 and accept that way.

For everyone else who didn't get an invite yet, post on the clan wall, it's easier for me to keep track of who is on Elite.

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/103450

Originally Posted by jrp44

Gold Camo in this game looks wack....The Fall Camo is
pimp.gif

even tho u root for the scummiest pro sports teams this world has ever seen i have to agree with u here.
black ops gold camo plus my black ops emblem = absolute revelation.

Clear_View - Make sure you have a player card for MW3, I get an error when I even try to look at your page let alone invite you.

EddiGratis - Invite sent.

LosManNYC - Invite sent.

SSJJFar - Invite sent.

J-Cuzzo - Invite sent.

xSupreme87 - Invite sent.

Ritsuh - It says you don't have MW3 multiplayer data so I can't invite you yet...

Jag09mxe - Invite sent.

MPLSDunk - Invite sent.

Tru_Blu_86 - Invite sent.

StarCityPA - Invite sent.

That's as many invites as it'll allow at one time.

For those of you in the clan you can now use your Elite Clan Title. We'll be able to use our Clan Tag when we reach level 10...

CLAN INFO

Q: How can i level up my clan?
A: As of now the only way to level up your clan is by adding founding members of elite to your clan. As your clan levels up you will unlock custom titles, emblem packs, clan page backgrounds, double xp, colored clan tags, and even prestige tokens. The unlocks and levels required will be covered further in this FAQ.

Q: Okay, but what are the other ways?
A: Infinity Ward will be releasing "Clan operations" and "Clan Challenges" soon. Competing in these works similar to Enlistments. The two key differences between clan operations and lone wolf operations are that clan operations score members of clans instead of independent players, and clan operations award Clan XP. To keep clan operations fair, your clan’s score in clan operations will be a total (or average) of the top six highest scoring members of your clan. This way clans small, large, and in between will all be on an even playing field as far as scoring is concerned.

The amount of XP earned will depend on the medal you receive.
*The % represents the percent of the top score.

Bronze - 50% - 75%

Silver - 75% - 90

Gold - 90% - 100%

Champion - First Place on leaderboard

Clan operations award clans that finish in the bronze tier or better. Bronze may change from op to op, but generally if your clan finishes in the upper half of an operation, it will be rewarded.
These rewards include a badge that is displayed in your clan’s showcase and clan clan XP. If your clan wins a champion badge, the players that finished in the top six of your clan for that operation will receive real prizes.
Remember that only your clan receives a badge for performing well in operations. Your clan showcase is designed to let other users know how legit your clan is by promoting your accomplishments together.

Q: How many members can my clan have?
A: 100

Q: What exactly can my clan unlock?
A: As your clan levels up you will unlock custom titles, emblem packs, clan page backgrounds, double xp, colored clan tags, and even prestige tokens. The unlocks are as follows

*Note - I will only list the levels that reward new unlocks.

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 1

Leaderboard
Clan Challenges
Clan operations
Roster
Feed

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 2

LEVEL
Clan MW3 Title 1
Clan Emblem Generator
Clan Motto On MW3 Title

LEVEL
Emblem Generator Pack 2

LEVEL
2 Hours of Double XP
Clan Background Pack 3
Gold Clan Tag

LEVEL
Emblem Generator Pack 3

LEVEL
Clan MW3 Title 2
Emblem Generator Pack 4

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 4

LEVEL
4 Hours of Double XP
Emblem Generator Pack 5

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 5

LEVEL
Emblem Generator Pack 6

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 6

LEVEL
Clan MW3 Title 3
6 Hours of Double XP
Emblem Generator Pack 7

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 7

LEVEL
Emblem Generator Pack 8

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 8

LEVEL
Clan MW3 Title 4
8 Hours of Double XP
Emblem Generator Pack 9

LEVEL
Clan Background Pack 9

LEVEL
Emblem Generator Pack 10

LEVEL
50 (MAX)
MW3 Prestige Token
Clan MW3 Title 5
24 Hours of Double XP
Clan Background Pack 10

(*Important note - Players who are not premium members cannot compete in clan operations.)

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Ritsuh - It says you don't have MW3 multiplayer data so I can't invite you yet...

Wth.. I'm already half way through working on my 2nd prestige.. maybe it hasnt updated yet

I'll try to log on elite from my ps3 when I get home to see if it does anything.

Yeah im logged in and it shows my stats and everything.

EDIT: I click on my name through site site and it shows that 404 page for some reason but I can see my stats when logged in. I'll see when I get home tonight

Can you only join the clan if youre on elite?

I havent been on lately....left off owning with the type 95.

(SKYRIM is that game)

^^^ Yes, Cole World. You don't need the Premium membership but you have to be signed up to the site with a MW3 Multiplayer card.

No, Witness. You only pay for Premium if you want it. Not paying for anything else though.

Someone come up with a 14 character motto for the clan please... 
nerd.gif

Arsnal - can you verify whether or not I am a member of NKTL. I have it under my groups section and I am ranked In the clan's leader boards but I never received/excepted an invite. Thanks in advance

^^^ what's your name on PSN?

Edit: Nevermind, ABPUA6, I see it now. I'll invite you when some of the people accept their invites. The group and clan are 2 different things.

Back
Top Bottom