Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by yAyToNyO

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Im not sending out invites anymore, yall complain about not running with NT but when we send invites yall dont respond smh

frown.gif

you ran without me at one time boost... i joined your game then it said your party was already full.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

so last night we were playing HQ right so we lost the HQ and we murked everyone we all are on the HQ waiting for it to destroy itself
theres an enemy care packages next to the hq Illo's ole !@#$ boi self decided a pavelow its my lucky day couldnt resist it. what ends up happening? all 6 of us is gonna show up in a montage somewhere on youtube
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Son I completely forgot about those fake @!+ care packages...I had just murked all 3 of them %%$$@! surrounding it so I had it in my mind I was taking their Pave Low. *@%# was funny though.

I think this is my 1st post in here since I've been playing the game...and with all the hours I've put in, IDK how I feel about it. I'm not where I was in the previous COD's yet. I still feel like I'm getting used to everything...there's a lot more *@%# in here you can mix and match.

I'm trying to hit my stride and put up around the same #'s I'm used to...I hate being a streaky player...
30t6p3b.gif

As far as lag/hit detection...it varies all the time and the inconsistency has always been a %!!@!@@ problem with these games.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm just glad I upgraded my connection since that's saved me more headaches...should've done it a lot sooner though...

Im not sending out invites anymore, yall complain about not running with NT but when we send invites yall dont respond smh
QFT
eyes.gif
I take chances sometimes on dudes in the NKETLK group if I'm short on people but for the most part I try to keep my party full w/ the regulars...

never added me, joined a game on the other side and NT lost twice you went 8-21 and then logged off
ohwell.gif

Anyone want to help me get the Survival Trophies?

I got 8 more LVLs to complete with "HARD" & "INSANE" & I need a dedicated partner. These random's have no strategy.

Just add me. PSN is in sig.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

I got 8 more LVLs to complete with "HARD" & "INSANE" & I need a dedicated partner. These random's have no strategy.

PO
ill holla at you after i go to the dmv and the gym i havnt even touched survival mode yet 
laugh.gif

all i have to do is kill things right? im good at killing things 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

QFT
eyes.gif
I take chances sometimes on dudes in the NKETLK group if I'm short on people but for the most part I try to keep my party full w/ the regulars...
That was my bad yesterday.  Usually when you see me running survival lately, I've been on with my girl so I can't even shoot a quick message that I can't join.  Once I get those trophies out of the way, I'll only be on for the MP.  Some dudes shoot me invites while I'm watching NF
laugh.gif

You're one of the regulars fam, you know it's all good w/ me.
Originally Posted by Proshares

Some dudes shoot me invites while I'm watching NF
laugh.gif
I've done that w/ a few of you.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I remember before the Kliq dudes got me into COD...I'd be online playing Killzone 2 and they'd flood my inbox with MW2 game invites.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Bum %$*!!@.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Originally Posted by yAyToNyO

frown.gif
you ran without me at one time boost... i joined your game then it said your party was already full.
Yeah, it depends on how long im waiting, ill send like 5 or 6 invites, if nobody responds ill log off or if we get a full 6 ill just run. Ill send out invites tonight

Originally Posted by PO2345

PO
I think I have you on my friends list, so i might be willing to help if I'm not playing demolition with my friends. I only need 3 more survival levels in the hard category in order to get all the trophies that dont require me to buy stuff from the boxes.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I remember before the Kliq dudes got me into COD...I'd be online playing Killzone 2 and they'd flood my inbox with MW2 game invites.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Bum %$*!!@.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Boost, why not just run alone? 
laugh.gif
 that's what I've been doing for the most part, I love FFA in this game.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same here... I can't even hop on without bein bombarded sometimes. NT be thirsty as hell to get that 25 game win streak going.
laugh.gif

gunnar_modern_warfare_3_2.jpg

Anyone else rock with GUNNARS??? I been usin these for about a week now and IMO they HELP alot. They won't make you better tho. If youre doo doo you'll be doo doo regardless.
laugh.gif
They do help with eye fatigue and such. I play for a good 3-4 hours when im on and my eyes feel fresh as hell after using them. I cant really explain it you kinda just have to try them yourself. $80 plus tax is pretty steep but I'd rather pay that then ruin my eyesight the way I be on this game. #*#++ addicting yo. 
laugh.gif

Hoppin on right now as DEBOS_DRAWS. Invite or FR me ASAP. Let's get it!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Bum %$*!!@.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Boost, why not just run alone? 
laugh.gif
 that's what I've been doing for the most part, I love FFA in this game.

Boost aint good enough to win it alone tho

Good run Donut... That last map on Kill Confirmed was HOT GARBAGE. Dudes was in that middle room CAMPIN too tough and not even moving for the tags. I kept running in there to try and clear the room out and was getting smacked from every direction.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

I havent went 9-24 in hella long... I HATE Kill Confirmed.
roll.gif

Thanks for the invite, Donut.  I can't remember the last time I had that many positive games in a row 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was supposed to hit the gym at 8 ... but then I got addicted to the winning
laugh.gif

And I just wanna say my bad if I stole a few kills to anyone... I don't really mean to, I just try to flank.  And it kept working. 

And Dhuang, I can tell you're nice even though your scores weren't that high.. I would go 1-15 trying to run around sniping. 
laugh.gif

Anytime you guys want to kill confirmed, I'm down to play.  It's my favorite game mode.  Next time I'll try and not go crazy collecting tags ... I think we could've dragged some of those games out longer. 

Spoiler [+]
if there is a next time

*edit* and my bad to anyone else who shoots me invites you guys just catch me at the wrong time... I'm usually playin with my cousins lol

Back
Top Bottom