Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

damn, I postponed visiting my grandma at the hospital to play the game.
30t6p3b.gif

Forreals, I'm putting up a petition for impeachment of Team 7's captain PureMoney.

I nominate Bobby for captain.
unless he's returning for the playoffs (what really matters) he should have never picked or been captain, no offense. 

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

nerd.gif
 ?
jpthe3, around 12 pm EST, june thrill dave me noskey infyrno were on... 
june infyrno and I were on and running until 1 EST... actually I left, idk if them two kept playing... 

might be too late.... but how do you get on a team? my psn name is: FRESHTODEF . my KDR was 1.23 last I checked...

Im pretty much good to go with whenever Team 8 needs to run games this week...just need to know a day and time..and if y'all see me play just shoot me an invite....
nerd.gif

^I'm not going to be able to run until next weekend. 

So....after running with june  infyrno and noskey last night... it appears I've ran with everyone from team 8 at least once except for the captain
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Forreals, I'm putting up a petition for impeachment of Team 7's captain PureMoney.

Word. Pure money hasn't signed on PSN in like 4-5 days. And idk about NT... We need a captain... Bobby seems like the best guy

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Whats with Team 8 tho ? Im at home chillin , was good ?

some of us are playing.  i sent u a friend request but your list is full lol
I'm on team 8 as well but I just got home.  Himme up Brb_Fapping
Yo Team 8 sorry Ive been mia this weekend, went to go visit my girl in L.A.

But anywayssss....

Ill be on all weekend this week so im good whenever you guys want to run.

everysingletime.....which headset did you buy? you should have asked me for some advice lol.

Originally Posted by Grimey

30t6p3b.gif

unless he's returning for the playoffs (what really matters) he should have never picked or been captain, no offense. 

According to him, he's been having some personal problems.. This was after he signed up so I cant really blame him abou that. Stuff happens, you know. However I still think we need a captain.. Even if it's just temporary. It was hard enough getting our (or part of our) team together last night... Hopefully Pure Money comes through and hope he's doing fine

Team 3 Vs. Team 7 Thursday January 19th, 7:00 PM PST - 10:00 PM EST

Team 3
Capt. Soulfulb-yes
BayAreaBully510
TapTap
Dhuang
JayMosEnvied
Bad Religion
H-Town
Ritsuh
CaseyJones
Jrp44
Lvilleplaya

Team 7
Capt. Puremoney
Supreme
Clearview
Bobbyano
BigBobbs
ABPUAG
ATL_Finest
Zapatohead
tsunami
playtoomuch
eddiegratis

Team 3 Vs. Team 7 Thursday January 19th, 7:00 PM PST - 10:00 PM ESTTeam 3 Capt. Soulfulb-yes BayAreaBully510 - No, I'll be unavailable every Tuesday and Thursday.TapTap Dhuang JayMosEnvied Bad Religion H-Town Ritsuh CaseyJones Jrp44 LvilleplayaTeam 7 Capt. Puremoney Supreme Clearview Bobbyano BigBobbs ABPUAG ATL_Finest Zapatoheadtsunami playtoomuch eddiegratis

Sorry you guys......

Its been rough lately, y'all have no idea....Depression is a B*-*#
I was planning on showing up yesterday for the game but the pill made me go to sleep, again I'm sorry. With this said I'm putting the captain spot up for nomination, I'm still planning on trying my best to show up for the games and do a good job for the team.

Sincerely...
PureMoney

Originally Posted by amel223

demize, I got the official ps3 headset the wireless one
sounds pricey lol

well wats up with team 8s match? i can play anytime in the afternoon this week (not sure about thursday or friday)

Team 3
Capt. Soulfulb-yes
BayAreaBully510 - no
TapTap
Dhuang
JayMosEnvied
Bad Religion
H-Town
Ritsuh
CaseyJones
Jrp44
Lvilleplaya

Team 7
Capt. Puremoney
Supreme
Clearview
Bobbyano
BigBobbs - Yes
ABPUAG
ATL_Finest
Zapatohead
tsunami
playtoomuch
eddiegratis

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]
[/color]

Team 3
Capt. Soulfulb-yes
BayAreaBully510 - no
TapTap
Dhuang
JayMosEnvied
Bad Religion - No, Tuesday and Thursday nights I have basketball/volleyball.
H-Town
Ritsuh
CaseyJones
Jrp44
Lvilleplaya

Team 7
Capt. Puremoney
Supreme
Clearview
Bobbyano
BigBobbs - Yes
ABPUAG
ATL_Finest
Zapatohead
tsunami
playtoomuch
eddiegratis

So I was looking to buy a headset and don't want to spend anymore than 100 dollars. Any recommendations? Definitely leaning towards the official Sony wireless ones. Like the fact there's no wires and they are 80 bucks right now.

Damn Chris...suspended AND post count reset? I've gotten both but not at the same time.
ohwell.gif
Guess it's better than a permaban though.
Originally Posted by Cole World

team 8 add me on my temporary name

other name got banned for 2 days

vs_xxdemize
You cheatin' brah?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom