Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

laugh.gif
placing in this op must be really important to folks, this $*+% is a campfest.

Premium members only? I thought these clan ops could be participated on by any emote members premium or not... ?

Wasn't listed as a requirement.

So I got it mixed up, thought it started at 7PDT but it started at 8PDT so only my last game of 28 kills got counted
30t6p3b.gif
had about 100 kills in the 40 mins I played but only played about 5 and a half games in 40 minutes. The camping was extreme, games were taking forever.

i was on a tear last night...won every FFA except one....still ended up 140th
sick.gif

i dont know how these guys do it...they must win em all under 4 minutes when u factor lobby time in
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by smellyginger

i was on a tear last night...won every FFA except one....still ended up 140th
sick.gif

i dont know how these guys do it...they must win em all under 4 minutes when u factor lobby time in
eyes.gif

yup SMG rushing around Attack Heli/Ah-6/Pavelow 
you get 10-15 kills your KS gets 10-15 kills FFA's ending in about 3-4 mins

SMH at some of yall..
Got the aim of Bob Lee Swagger when it comes to sidebustin and stealing someone's kills but when your teammate is trying to reload you miss every single shot

Signed up for the lone wolf Demolition defend for tomorrow night starting 8pm PST, 5pm west coast if anyone wants to run...

What yall know about averaging 30+ assists every game of a 3 hour gaming session.
pimp.gif

Well... Not every game, but I was going in on them assists.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

What yall know about averaging 30+ assists every game of a 3 hour gaming session.
pimp.gif

Well... Not every game, but I was going in on them assists.
laugh.gif

recon drone
pimp.gif

IDK why but I'm addicted to infected
laugh.gif

It's so fast pace if you can manage to be one of the last five alive.

Yo we gotta run another round of Infected. I had no idea what to do those first couple games but after that it was fun as hell.

Rob, you had to play that $$#%. Dudes were hiding in places I had no idea about on every map. I was literally running around the entire map and doing laps without finding a single person sometimes. There was an FFA on Dome that no one hit 30 kills that I joined late. How in the hell does that even happen?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Yo we gotta run another round of Infected. I had no idea what to do those first couple games but after that it was fun as hell.

Rob, you had to play that $$#%. Dudes were hiding in places I had no idea about on every map. I was literally running around the entire map and doing laps without finding a single person sometimes. There was an FFA on Dome that no one hit 30 kills that I joined late. How in the hell does that even happen?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought it was for who had the most kills not who had the highest KD, what were dudes doing camping for KS?

some people are idiots man, like why would you camp if its most kills in a preset time limit? you want to rush around 

getting as many Kills as possible and using KS which you dont have to control, people these days 
sick.gif

Well considering the fact that i usually only play TDM, doesn't surprise me too much now that i think about it... I love Domination but i just can't stand losing while im playing with randoms... i cringe when ever i lose. If I play that good in Dom i'd definitely land a MOAB
pimp.gif

Funny thing is.. i told my brother ima go ham and not got any deaths that game... and it happened. Ima win the mega millions.. *goes to buy a mega millions ticket*

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Well considering the fact that i usually only play TDM, doesn't surprise me too much now that i think about it... I love Domination but i just can't stand losing while im playing with randoms... i cringe when ever i lose. If I play that good in Dom i'd definitely land a MOAB
pimp.gif

Funny thing is.. i told my brother ima go ham and not got any deaths that game... and it happened. Ima win the mega millions.. *goes to buy a mega millions ticket*

That happened to me once...........sophmore year in HS, i told my cousins i would get some head from a chic at this "teen club" they used to have at a skating rink in STL.   Ill be dambed. (yes, dambed)  i had a red "puffy" fubu coat covering her dome for a good hour
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  everybody was looking/asking what she was doing..........I was like, oh, she is just resting
roll.gif
roll.gif

True store BTW.............I still cant believe it happened, and i had never seen her in my LIFE.

Funny thing is, she started going to my school in my senior year, she couldnt look me in my face
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom