Modern Warfare 3 | PS3 OT | Title Update 1.19 | NEW Playlist Update v1.8.505.1 is LIVE

i playd some s&d and some1 called me a noob cus i play with recon, sitrep, and port radar... wth what other setup am i suppose to use? am i a ***** or im okay?

i playd some s&d and some1 called me a noob cus i play with recon, sitrep, and port radar... wth what other setup am i suppose to use? am i a ***** or im okay?

man dont sweat that !@#$ these kids always crying noob or try hard when we're just playing the objective just like yesterday before you joined, me, Donut, and Bay Area was whuppin @#$ in s&d and I kept getting the kill cam but I had the type 95 and some kid was whining off of that I mean i know its powerful but its not like it aims for me :lol:

Last edited:
Hit me up if any of you guys are playing tonight...tired of playing mercenary or search solo.

PSN: FlyWade-

^ fasho.

aye who wants to play some s&d tonight?

I realize i don't really got the new maps yet.. i might get them.

doesn't seem lot of NTers play anymore whats up with that.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me if the map packs collections are playable in the regular game modes like FFA Team deathmatch???

AYE!

The homie PACMAGIC2002 tried to kill himself.

http://niketalk.com/t/505774/prayers-have-been-answered-for-nter-pacmagic2002-update-pg-6-hes-alive

I don't know whats up with the guy.. I remember we both got jobs at the same time back last year in May.  Its hard out here for a pimp.

For those that don't know him he use to be in all the COD tourneys.  This is what happens when we don't have tournements... people just cant take it anymore and wanna kill themselves.

His PSN is pacmagic2002 if you want to add him.

put in Black Ops for the first time in bout 10 months its hit or miss tho idk :rolleyes
but im in the top 1000 in TDM SPM this week and im in the top 100 in CTF SPM this week tho :lol: :pimp:
bout to try other gamemodes and see how high i can get my SPM ranking in all of em anyone care to join me
PSN - Donut1908 i think i got a few spots cleared up now if not message me and ill clear some more off my friends list

put in Black Ops for the first time in bout 10 months its hit or miss tho idk :rolleyes
but im in the top 1000 in TDM SPM this week and im in the top 100 in CTF SPM this week tho :lol: :pimp:
bout to try other gamemodes and see how high i can get my SPM ranking in all of em anyone care to join me
PSN - Donut1908 i think i got a few spots cleared up now if not message me and ill clear some more off my friends list

I will see if i get on. I played a few weeks ago, The higher rank players stay playing domination.

If you're on BO and see me on NF, shoot me a message I'll hop on if I'm up.

I didn't bother waiting for it to kick us back out to the party in that last match. As soon as I saw the black screen, I knew what it was...
mean.gif

Those country bumpkins you kept messing with though
roll.gif

Last edited:
That ******g bum invited me to his party, that's why I left our party for a second.

He goes, "HEY, HOW MUCH YOU CHARGING FOR THAT AIMBOT PROGRAM THERE, BUD?"

:rofl:

******G BUMS ON THIS GAME, I SWEAR.

im caca in this game. add me on psn: myvneckitspolo (dont judge me)

anyone else use the m16a4? i feel like i never see anyone with a 3 shot burst gun

MAN WTF! !@#$ YALL How come the days I play with yall almost nothing worth mentioning happens, then the day i decide not to play I miss the good !@#$
:smh:

YES, MY SINGING PARTNER RENTED MW3!

I WILL BE SINGING DUETS UNTIL SUNDAY.

:D

Back
Top Bottom