Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me some more info on this shoe

it's some sort of Nike Huarache but other than that

I know nothing about it

Mods please move if this is not the right forum for this thread

Thanks

Last edited:
The styling is reminiscent of early Nike tennis shoe influences, late 1980s early 1990s... just along the Huarache/Nike Air Max Unlimited/ 2Strong lines (along with the crazy strapping)

Have you tried looking it up on Google images? Take the original image url, maybe something will come up?

Good luck!

Last edited:
The styling is reminiscent of early Nike tennis shoe influences, late 1980s early 1990s... just along the Huarache lines (along with the crazy strapping)

Have you tried looking it up on Google images? Take the original image url, maybe something will come up?

Good luck!
Yea, ive tried searching google high and low, but the only shoes that come close to these dont have the same style of strapping

^ No, those aren't it. The Trainer Huarache's are popular enough in that they'd be instantly spotted/recognized on NT.  The ones the OP posted seem to be like a take-down version... or something.
The styling is reminiscent of early Nike tennis shoe influences, late 1980s early 1990s... just along the Huarache/Nike Air Max Unlimited/ 2Strong lines (along with the crazy strapping)

And they're not from the tennis line either, I don't think.  I've been following the tennis-line since the 1990 and don't recognize time.  Looking at the construction of the shoe, there's far too little support on the uppers and around the toe-area for them to be proper tennis shoes. 

But I see where you're coming from as there are slight similarities to the Air Challenge Huarache. 

The strapping is also reminiscent of the Air Huarache Plus.

Will check my catalog scans later.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone that helped!

and just for the record, I found them while thrifting and they looked too interesting to pass up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom