Mods Lock Please vol. Where the mods at?

ayodun

Banned
Would you be alright with your girlfriend/boyfriend going to a hotel party? I've only been to one and honestly IMO it is not a place I see as alright to go when you are with someone. My girlfriends argument is that it's her friends birthday however this is not the only event the friend will be having so she can celebrate it on the other days. Am I overeacting? My girlfriend in a hotel room with alcohol all night with men, women and a bunch of gay guys just makes me cringe.

If serious comments are posted PICS will be supplied! Lots of them!

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Would you be alright with your girlfriend/boyfriend going to a hotel party? I've only been to one and honestly IMO it is not a place I see as alright to go when you are with someone. My girlfriends argument is that it's her friends birthday however this is not the only event the friend will be having so she can celebrate it on the other days. Am I overeacting? My girlfriend in a hotel room with alcohol all night with men, women and a bunch of gay guys just makes me cringe.If serious comments are posted PICS will be supplied! Lots of them!

I got a problem with my girl going to parties with out me the same way she would if I went without her. Regardless of where it's at or who's it is.

Why aren't you her plus one? Why are you worried about a bunch of gay guys? Is there something your girl is hiding?

Throw your own party and don't invite her for revenge.

Now post the pics.

Has she given you any reason to be paranoid about her going to parties without you or is it just the fact it's men and alcohol present that is making it a scary thought no matter what?

Originally Posted by megatron

Why aren't you her plus one? Why are you worried about a bunch of gay guys? Is there something your girl is hiding?

Now post the pics.
I'm usually not a fan of megatron's post, but THIS.

you might be over reacting. i've been there. what it comes down to is if your girl would actually cheat on you. don't let your insecurities get the best of you. maybe she just wants to have fun. girls love to party especially if she's in college

Nope she hasn't and I have no problem with her going to parties alone. It's the fact that she will be in a tiny little room and sleep there while drinking with random people.

@megatron I can't go because her friend invited a certain amount of people and only they are going. Plus her friend doesn't like me. There will be straight and gay guys but I've seen gay guys and they are very sexual. Which will set the mood for the party.

break up with her now to save yourself the hearbreak later on when you find out she cheated

I'm more or less bothered by her sleeping on a bed with a bunch of people and everybody being drunk. Whether you want to or not after a certain amount of alcohol mistakes happen.

edit:
laugh.gif
will post pics when I get home, I'm on my phone.

Pics
nerd.gif

And dont let her go. Trust me girls are way too easy at parties. DONT LET HER GO! or just go with her and enjoy the party with her.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by megatron

Now post the pics.
I'm usually not a fan of megatron's post, but THIS.
Whats wrong with my posts? whos posts ARE you a fan of?

hmmm I don't think I'd like that either, and I'm cool with my girl going to a club with her friends without me.

Dam NT insecurity isn't a good thing. Look at it as a test to see where you are in the relationship. Obviously if you're concerned about her being at a party without you, the issues are with you, not her. If you don't trust her thats not her fault (or is it..) If her sole intention of going out to party is to try to get her box rammed then it just wasn't meant to be.

Btw don't show your girl that you're upset about the whole situation, its gonna make you look like a little %!**#.

sound insecure. if you trust your girl it shouldnt be a problem, but i do get the environment makes you uncomfortable. just see her after. that should ease things, but let her have her space. and you can have yours. go out dog.

You can never trust a female at a Hotel Party. If your seriously letting your girl go to a hotel party with out you. Your buggin.... idc.

Anything can happen when she is drunk. Its either she goes with you, or she doesnt go at all.

if you guys are under 21 then she'll prolly cheat on you but if you guys are actually mature and trust eachother then you shouldn't have a problem...

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Would you be alright with your girlfriend/boyfriend going to a hotel party? I've only been to one and honestly IMO it is not a place I see as alright to go when you are with someone. My girlfriends argument is that it's her friends birthday however this is not the only event the friend will be having so she can celebrate it on the other days. Am I overeacting? My girlfriend in a hotel room with alcohol all night with men, women and a bunch of gay guys just makes me cringe.

If serious comments are posted PICS will be supplied! Lots of them!
I wouldn't be happy about it but I wouldn't make it an issue. I'd go out myself and have a good time and not worry about it

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

You can never trust a female at a Hotel Party. If your seriously letting your girl go to a hotel party with out you. Your buggin.... idc.

Anything can happen when she is drunk. Its either she goes with you, or she doesnt go at all.

If you "prohibit" your girl from doing certain things she wants to do, what do you think will happen when you're out of town?

why does she have to spend the night?

she can't go & have you pic her up since she will be drinking?

if it was a girls weekend away i could understand but i see no reason why she should stay the night just cuz its in a hotel...

its kinda inappropriate IMO

out of respect for you and the relationship i dont think she should spend the night when she knows other guys will be spending the night in the same room...

Back
Top Bottom