MODS LOCK UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not a lawyer but regardless if you wanted or asked to drive the car, your responsible if your behind the wheel. thats just common sense :rofl:

she can sue you and she would win, you were driving the car, you hit the car, you are at fault.

/thread
actually.....

he is not responsible, as her car and any accidents while he drove it would be covered by her insurance....

hes responsible for the damage.... did someone else drive it and crash the car? OP should pay the bill. No ifs, ands, or butts about it.

Would it cover her even though I was driving and I'm not on her insurance? Would it fly in court if I said that she can go through the insurance, but instead decided to go through me out of spite?
yes she is covered, people let other people drive their cars all the time. as long as it was just a temporary thing that wasnt regular, she is covered.

she wont take you to court, i really doubt it, and if she does it is small claims court, AKA no lawyers

but if you do end up there, yeah you can say she could go through her insurance provider but is choosing not to because of her own self interest (likely doesnt want her rate to get raised)

In reality OP she can't take you to court.  If you want to be a real d-bag and screw her over then don't pay up.  Its her car and she is responsible for who drives it. 

many may not agree...but id' say give her the shoes. they are just kicks. why have this potentially hang over your head over some shoes? women can and will find ways of f@Ckin your life over if you they want.

its not worth it..give her the shoes and move on.

yall are some fools. You really think that if I give those shoes back, she's not going to still try to take me to court to pay this off? She's gonna get those shoes AND get me to pay off her car?
You act like she was bein an angel asking me all nice to pay this off. She was being a real ***** straight up TELLING me that I was gonna pay for it. Telling me that I was gonna give her those shoes back, like she has control over me. I ain't no punk *****.
Call it pride, but id rather just take the L and pay for a quote from a body shop I can find than give her both Ws.
That's why I said get her to sign a note saying this is sufficient enough payment for her bumper.  Don't try and front though you know you ain't even trying to give those up.  

Trying to make excuses.
mean.gif
  If there just that important to you let it be known

Last edited:
hes responsible for the damage.... did someone else drive it and crash the car? OP should pay the bill. No ifs, ands, or butts about it.

I'm willing to pay for it to be fixed. You guys are seriously acting like the car doesn't run. It's literally a dent in the bumper. She's being a cry baby who doesn't have her toy anymore and therefore will try any reason to scorn me. The dent affects the car in no way possible. I'll pay my auto shop to remove the bumper, re dent it out, and put some white paint on it and call it good as new.

People on here actin like this car is gold and I drove it off a cliff. **** outtta here.

yes she is covered, people let other people drive their cars all the time. as long as it was just a temporary thing that wasnt regular, she is covered.

she wont take you to court, i really doubt it, and if she does it is small claims court, AKA no lawyers

but if you do end up there, yeah you can say she could go through her insurance provider but is choosing not to because of her own self interest (likely doesnt want her rate to get raised)

Yup that's what she told me when it happened. Said she could probably get it done through insurance, but her rate would sky rocket. Regardless, I've already stated multiple times that I'm willing to pay for it if I can get it quoted at somewhere that doesn't give it in the rear end with no lube.

nah, you cheap.

you would be mad too if someone damaged your ride, regardless if it ran completely fine. best believe that, whether its my girlfriend or best friend. Id be mad and id demand the money right then and there or there will be problems. no one wants their whip all banged up especially when they didnt do it.

man up and pay already, if you aint got the money then sell the shoes. stop making excuses.

nah, you cheap.
you would be mad too if someone damaged your ride, regardless if it ran completely fine. best believe that, whether its my girlfriend or best friend. Id be mad and id demand the money right then and there or there will be problems. no one wants their whip all banged up especially when they didnt do it.
man up and pay already, if you aint got the money then sell the shoes. stop making excuses.

Z, if you open your damn eyes and read what ive been posting, ive already said id pay for it if can get it quoted at a decent place. Always trynna troll people out here and start some ish. Really is not the time.

not trolling at all, if you want a different quote and make her do it.

like i said, you would be mad too... just sayin

not trolling at all, if you want a different quote and make her do it.
like i said, you would be mad too... just sayin

I would be mad too but at the same time she should've known that it's her choice to let someone else drive her car. She was perfectly capable of driving, just didn't want to. You can't tell me that that doesn't play a role at all in this.

And I shot her that text I quoted above on the last page.. still no reply. If she takes me anywhere, I'm gonna say that that's what I told her. That i'd take it to get it quoted for real and pay that price once I get the money. Until then, the car runs fine.

how does that play a role? you drove the car, you crashed it.

she didnt set you up, she didnt make you crash it.

you honestly sound like your 12 years old.

if the cops were never involved in the og accident then you're good...she can't prove **** 

but you might not have the heart to tell her to go **** herself.......kold game

Last edited:
how does that play a role? you drove the car, you crashed it.
she didnt set you up, she didnt make you crash it.
you honestly sound like your 12 years old.

and you sound like a dude who has nothing better to do but come on here and bash some dude who is looking for advice or an outside look. Your point being?

I get that. It's been posted multiple times. Once again, she still hasn't responded to that text.

if the cops were never involved in the og accident then you're good...she can't prove **** 

but you might not have the heart to tell her to go **** herself.......kold game

Even though the person I hit would vouch for me being the one driving?

And at this point, I really do. I want that ***** outta my life and fast. Foreal. Let me move on and be happy.

gifts are irrevocable upon delivery/possession

and seems like you were an authoritative agent driving the car.

shes bluffing bro.

i dont know what jurisdiction you're in but it dont seem like she got a case famb

*disclaimer: this isnt legal advice

Last edited:
gifts are irrevocable upon delivery/possession
and seems like you were an authoritative agent driving the car.
shes bluffing bro.
i dont know what jurisdiction you're in but it dont seem like she got a case famb
*disclaimer: this isnt legal advice

Honestly ain't gonna trip about it anymore. Sent the text, no reply. If she wants me to pay for anything, she's taking me to court (droppin hella money) and I'm gonna tell the court that I'll take the car, get it quoted, and pay the price when I get the money. She'll be wasting all that money just go get me in court for one day. :lol:

Otherwise, if she was bluffing, she ain't hearing from me again, and my money will be going towards a ******g restraining order so that she I won't ever have to deal w/ that chick again.

Even though the person I hit would vouch for me being the one driving?
And at this point, I really do. I want that ***** outta my life and fast. Foreal. Let me move on and be happy.

well youve prolly admitted to it in txt or at least tantamount to admitting to it by offering to pay for half so she has proof that you wrecked it if she wants to sue. you came in here for advice and the majority are telling you to pay for it so be done with it. if she wants the shoes give her the shoes and make her sign something saying that would end it. or sell something else and come up with it. you drove it...you wrecked it...the right thing to do is pay for it. its your conscience tho.

Op if she takes you to court you will loose because you were at fault. Who was driving the car? You were man so your responsible as far as the shoes I'll take them off your hands :pimp: Take care of the damages and move on.

Honestly ain't gonna trip about it anymore. Sent the text, no reply. If she wants me to pay for anything, she's taking me to court (droppin hella money) and I'm gonna tell the court that I'll take the car, get it quoted, and pay the price when I get the money. She'll be wasting all that money just go get me in court for one day. :lol:
Otherwise, if she was bluffing, she ain't hearing from me again, and my money will be going towards a ******g restraining order so that she I won't ever have to deal w/ that chick again.

aint gonna be that much to sue you. its small claims court. she doesnt need an attorney. the txts you sent her will serve just fine as proof.

aint gonna be that much to sue you. its small claims court. she doesnt need an attorney. the txts you sent her will serve just fine as proof.

That's fine. I sent her a text saying I'd get it quoted and pay for it. That's what I'm willing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom