Mods - LOCK.

Wendy's >>>

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Get a Job there and I'll give you 3 days until you will never want to eat fast food again.

Yo it was a period of time when I COULDN'T eat mcdonalds.

I had the dollar menu too much. If i eat there now it's on some late night get some nuggets type deal.

Their menu is wack and they shouldn't have gotten rid of the spicy chicken sandwich.

Good luck though.

food is disgusting except the snack wrap and chocolate milkshake
pimp.gif
. I havent eaten a McD burger in years.

I used to LOVE eating fast food and would eat it multiple times a week. Once I actually thought about it, did some research and had my realizations, I couldnever eat there again. I wish I had learned earlier, but I was young and stupid/prideful ("nothing will happen to me" because on the surface therewas no difference). Think about this: your body is a collection of cells made from certain products. Where your body gets these products to build your cellsfrom is food. If you replace your cells with inferior products (crappy fats, low nutrients, low omega 3 FAs, etc.), your cells become crappy. Crappy cells =crappy organs = crappy life. It may take a few years, but you'll notice differences in your body and brain functioning. Believe me, it'll happen.

I think you really should educate yourself. A good way to start is watching Food Inc. It's an excellent film that I'll probably watch again. And yes, Iam going to get everyone to watch it because I think it's extremely important people become aware.

yooo i cant believe nobodys asked you yet. What do you get at McD that's so crack? I mean some things are addictive, some things are week. What you beengettin?

plus this thread made me crave McD and i'm gonna go in a few so i want to know what to get...

lol he says he's not gaining weight now but even to gain weight its still a gradual process and if you keep eating mcdonalds you will gain nothing butunhealthy weight - fat

a burger averages around 400 plus calories.. add it up.

and ur only pose to consume about 2000 calories a day.

very unhealthy! better to get some mcdonolds like once a week or every 2 weeks

Im addicted to fast food. I love the fries and sometimes when I am outside there is nothing else to buy to eat on the go besides fast food joints.

Back
Top Bottom