Mods - LOCK.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

If you had read my reply earlier you'd know what I was talking about.

Dog, the .gif wasn't even directed towards you.
roll.gif
... relax.

And I'm "mad" because it's people like you (and I'm to blame in the past) for giving so much power to the fast food industry that controls so much of what happens to our food (and health). I can honestly say, you don't seem aware of what you are doing.

big-mac-extra-value-meal.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this fool swears by putting a hundred
laugh.gif
's that hes somehow "one-upping" everyone.

You asked if you were gonna die (albeit jokingly) and niketalk was kind enough to give you some advice (which you should take, considering all the health risks associated with eating fast food, ESPECIALLY as much as you do) and what do you do? You attempt to clown everyone.

Not necessary, at all.

Only thing this chump wants is people to
pimp.gif
his money stack that he google image'd.

Your ignorance makes me laugh
laugh.gif
and will undoubtedly put you into an early grave if you dont decide to cut atleast SOME of your poor eating habits.

and if you didnt want some decent advice, you only make this thread for attention.

Jay: "Thats a female trait"

*waits for you to say im mad and post a million rolling smileys to make it seem like nothing bothers you, even though your insecurities are practically coming out of your grease-covered pores*

laugh.gif

Nah I really Didn't.

I saw this tho.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I understand your pain...the food is addictive, especially the fries. This post might make me go prior to this picnic I'm forced to go to. But back to your "problem"...just make sure you are working out. One of my guys eats whatever he wants, whenever he wants, but he could be on Mens Health cover if he wanted. Just stay active and try to mix it up somedays with grilled chicken sandwich or salad sometimes.

That new angus burger is
pimp.gif
I know the type.

genetically gifted.

makes me mad sometimes because i have to constantly work hard and have a disciplined diet to maintain my physique due to my poor genetics
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I don't lift weights, no jogging, and I don't do any other work out exercises... While you're CONSTANTLY killing yourself to stay in shape
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh, and No acne
happy.gif

....was that really the best you could do?

I mean, maybe if i WASNT in shape you'd have something to insult me over.

Never have i seen such a reach in an attempt to save face.

The best I could do at what?

Its makes you mad that you have to slave in the gym right? (you even said it ya self) Thats
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
to me.

roll.gif
... relax.

And I'm "mad" because it's people like you (and I'm to blame in the past) for giving so much power to the fast food industry that controls so much of what happens to our food (and health). I can honestly say, you don't seem aware of what you are doing.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL no one thought the gif was directed at me......I was quoting you and the gif was part of it. Enjoy your McDonalds and poor quality of life, but we didtell you so.
laugh.gif

EDIT:
I don't lift weights, no jogging, and I don't do any other work out exercises... While you're CONSTANTLY killing yourself to stay in shape

Oh the irony.
roll.gif

Listen man, you can do what you want with your body (and I know you will). Try to at least hear out some of the advice for your own self though. That'sthe best I can do, and I really do wish you the best.

Originally Posted by PatronOnIce

roll.gif
... relax.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this fool swears by putting a hundred
laugh.gif
's that hes somehow "one-upping" everyone.

You asked if you were gonna die (albeit jokingly) and niketalk was kind enough to give you some advice (which you should take, considering all the health risks associated with eating fast food, ESPECIALLY as much as you do) and what do you do? You attempt to clown everyone.

Not necessary, at all.

Only thing this chump wants is people to
pimp.gif
his money stack that he google image'd.

Your ignorance makes me laugh
laugh.gif
and will undoubtedly put you into an early grave if you dont decide to cut atleast SOME of your poor eating habits.

and if you didnt want some decent advice, you only make this thread for attention.

Jay: "Thats a female trait"

*waits for you to say im mad and post a million rolling smileys to make it seem like nothing bothers you, even though your insecurities are practically coming out of your grease-covered pores*

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you called that one

Its makes you mad that you have to slave in the gym right? (you even said it ya self) Thats
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
to me.

i do slave at the gym, everyday. lots and lots of cardio too.

As an amateur Mixed Martial Artist, its important that i be in the best possible shape at all times.

I enjoy every bit of it.

Not to mention i look phenomenal
pimp.gif

Just let it go. You had NO response my post that you "didnt read", and decided to skim the thread in hopes of finding something to use on me, whichis pathetic.

Next time you go to Mickey Ds (which seems like will probably within the next few hours for you) feel free to pick up an L too.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
to me.

i do slave at the gym, everyday. lots and lots of cardio too.

As an amateur Mixed Martial Artist, its important that i be in the best possible shape at all times.

I enjoy every bit of it.

Not to mention i look phenomenal
pimp.gif

Just let it go. You had NO response my post that you "didnt read", and decided to skim the thread in hopes of finding something to use on me, which is pathetic.

Next time you go to Mickey Ds (which seems like will probably within the next few hours for you) feel free to pick up an L too.

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

That cookie looks mad scrumptious
pimp.gif

AND you're one of these dudes who NEED to have the last word (or in this case, the last "post") in order to seem like you "won"
laugh.gif

feel free to quote this one, and bask in your uh....glory.

AND you're one of these dudes who NEED to have the last word (or in this case, the last "post") in order to seem like you "won"
laugh.gif

kobe4rings.jpg

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Y'all know your arguing about McDonalds with people you ain't ever gonna see in real life, right?

laugh.gif

kobe4rings.jpg

pimp.gif
BryantKobe.jpg

u might want to watch the movie/documentary Supersize Me.

i promise u won't eat there anymore. real talk, u couldn't PAY me to eat there.

Back
Top Bottom