MODS - now that JRose5 is gone can we now know what really happened?

- i mean alot of us knew what JRose5 was doing, alot of us seen him cover his tracks and play it off like he didnt do anything. then out of nowhere dude just let it all hang out.

- what really happened? did he give any sort of explaination? whats his current status as a mod/member? did he finally lose it and jump off the deep end??

Please enlighten me
nerd.gif

he got banned for sending racist Pm's to members, insulting them, all that jazz. that thread was comedy.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

he got banned for sending racist Pm's to members, insulting them, all that jazz. that thread was comedy.

.....that just it though. dude BEEN doing that, but he was always slick about it. then all of a sudden BOOM he just didnt give a @@%+. and im sure there were some internal talk betweeen mods or with him on what his problem was. im just curious to know what really happened....

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

.....that just it though. dude BEEN doing that, but he was always slick about it. then all of a sudden BOOM he just didnt give a @@%+. and im sure there were some internal talk betweeen mods or with him on what his problem was. im just curious to know what really happened....

he used to troll the other site as well, no?
or was that someone else?

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

he used to troll the other site as well, no?
or was that someone else?

man for some reason i really do think that was jrose
laugh.gif
dude used to go IN on there

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

if you gonna post the thread show which page shows the good stuff
Read the whole thread son. Epic moment in NT history.

I really think that was JRose on the other site too
laugh.gif
his posts there resembled the PMs far too well.

Back
Top Bottom