Mods: or anyone please help.!!!

No people getting shot because they are dumb , and they think they are gangstas lol. I forgot "I might get got" by the fedex man... lol I showed him up and he has nothing to say..

Originally Posted by SeaJays

what is my fault?

How about that list of people you robbed? lol Seajays do I need to AGAIN post the whole list of people. AT all ready said you are getting banned by soon... because im not the only one who complained about you... I guess we will see by the end of the week whos still around.

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

No people getting shot because they are dumb , and they think they are gangstas lol. I forgot "I might get got" by the fedex man... lol I showed him up and he has nothing to say..

i didnt say nothing because u proved how wack u were by tellin me u gonna shot me but then pm me and say lets talk like adults or i'll call the cops

u proved your a snitch and coward i dont @%!* with your kind

plus on top of that u said a hour ago u were going to bed yet youre still runnin off at the fingers

why dont u grab the biggest gun u got,put it to your head and commit that

Damn, I slept on this thread.

My man got Army guns...seriously tho, lol.

I really don't give a !@!$ who got the shoes tho, I just like NT drama *Kanye shrug*

eek.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

stop coppin pleas in my inbox,youre the one with the toys so why are u scared

go head and lie so i can screenshot the messages

I'm going by state law. Like I said you been warned.

Seajays your one peace of %%$@ for doing this and you know it...

eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

LMAO...this thread is comedy. I honestly believe Justhere4aday more than seajays. Dude is posting all nonchalant like, saying "send me my shoes" or "I don't care because I know you're not gonna send it anyway"...if it was me that was getting scammed, I definitely wouldn't be as calm as that dude. Something just isn't right with Seajays attitude.

Also, FedExciter you know damn well you're not going to do anything. But please carry on with the threating posts because it is providing alot of LULZ.

Could a mod check the ip address on that other account? But you they are the same person. Like I said AT said it him self seajays is being looked into because he has robbed ans scammed more than one person. I duno how you fools can miss that.

And to the post man.... lol you clown all talk .. google ffc laws there are steps you have to take after pulling a tigger. But as you all ready shown you have no toys. So sit down and just *!$+ and talk facts rather than just run you mouth

I didn't realize they let kids into the military now. You would think they would be more mature than the attitude of a 15 year old.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I didn't realize they let kids into the military now. You would think they would be more mature than the attitude of a 15 year old.
I'm 22 for one, and two me being in the military after doing 4 years am more mature than most. Everything I do is legal. But since you're the smart guy I guess in most states a 15 year old is able to get  a CCW 
roll.gif

I have given pics and all the proff the this fool is making all this up. +%$$ he even has two accounts check is IP.

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

^ OP ur a mark u aint popping nothing cause u will be out the forces if ur even in them and u will go to jail. You cant murder someone for walking on your property. And the fedex dude aint doing nothing either nobody is. Just ban these 2 idiots in the deal and end it.

i was only tryin to scare the dude for lulz cuz he lives in my area and he came thru with lulz by posting his ''toys'' and coppin pleas in my pm

but in the end i think both of these dudes are lying about something

^^ lol yeah right dude you got called out acting all big shot and I showed you up. Reread what you wrote... we are both lying?

Its time for you

3015062728_6b27f9a6ae.jpg

Originally Posted by YuraS718

I'm 22 for one, and two me being in the military after doing 4 years am more mature than most. Everything I do is legal. But since you're the smart guy I guess in most states a 15 year old is able to get  a CCW 
roll.gif

I have given pics and all the proff the this fool is making all this up. +%$$ he even has two accounts check is IP.
My post went WAY over your head
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom