mods please delete

427
10
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
$60 AT THE GOODWILL :smh:
nono.gif
 
51
10
Joined
Apr 3, 2005
Yeah sixty dollars. i guess you can thank me for that. she called and asked me for websites so she could guage how much to ticket them. they look good nothing a magic eraser wouldn't fix
 
2,108
59
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
^^^ :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif


Goodwill Industries will enhance the quality and dignity of life for individuals, families, and communities on a global basis, through the power of work, by eliminating barriers to opportunity for people with special needs, and by facilitating empowerment, self-help, and service through dedicated, autonomous local organizations.

besides, they provide someone with a good job every 57 seconds of every business day.


now why would u try to hustle ppl who are tryin to help the needy?

*im sure nick's goin to be the first to show up in the line, even before me this morning.* :lol:
laugh.gif



 
51
10
Joined
Apr 3, 2005
she came up with the price based on the value of ds pairs and they had a pair of zen XI's that they sold for $40 and they were more beat than these. i instilled too much knowledge into the girl
 
534
265
Joined
Jan 10, 2002
You can furnish a whole house at the goodwill around here for $60

They never belonged to you and your girl will not be seeing any of that money (I hope) so why not just mark em at like $15 and hope some kid who really needs or wants those shoes can have a chance to cop.

Quote:
she came up with the price based on the value of ds pairs

|I
tired.gif
Tell that to the kid who has to back to school shop there.
 
2,108
59
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Quote:
They never belonged to you and your girl will not be seeing any of that money (I hope) so why not just mark em at like $15 and hope some kid who really needs or wants those shoes can have a chance to cop.


on point.

Quote:
Tell that to the kid who has to back to school shop there.


the truth...
 
Top Bottom