mods please delete

You stated that we need to help a brother out, well we are helping you out with your grammar. In the process of helping you we just create jokes to add humor to something so mundane.

Originally Posted by he told on me

You stated that we need to help a brother out, well we are helping you out with your grammar. In the process of helping you we just create jokes to add humor to something so mundane.

ok well thank you for helping out but why create jokes about me being hispanic yeah maybe i brought it on my self with my sn and my avatar but im a proud to be what i am....

Originally Posted by he told on me

ok well thank you for helping out but why create jokes about me being hispanic yeah maybe i brought it on my self with my sn and my avatar but im a proud to be what i am....

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by ghetomex23

Wwow really mature NTers are quick to hop into someone's grammar mistakes, but no  anyone could of just said "hey bro, check your grammar". Ii would haveof gladly changed it to accommodate your needs, but really? Yyou guys had to just put it on blast.  Ii personally am embarrassed of my sh@#%y  grammar, but hey, it happens to the best of us. Iit doesn't necessarily have to be grammar; it could be something your good at and a simple mistake that some idiot thinks i[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]t[/color]s funny tends to put you down and ruin my passion for this site. i would like to thank all of you NTers that looked passed past the grammar  and help a fellow NTer out oh and one last thing to the few NTers that felt pissed that i just happened to be "hispanic" your probably one of those "oh im too good to be latino"embrace your heritage and if you see a fellow brother struggling please help him out and not just turn your back...well  in the words of my good man "George Lopez" ....
And that's not even completely fixed.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Wwow really mature NTers are quick to hop into someone's grammar mistakes, but no  anyone could of just said "hey bro, check your grammar". Ii would haveof gladly changed it to accommodate your needs, but really? Yyou guys had to just put it on blast.  Ii personally am embarrassed of my sh@#%y  grammar, but hey, it happens to the best of us. Iit doesn't necessarily have to be grammar; it could be something your good at and a simple mistake that some idiot thinks i[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]t[/color]s funny tends to put you down and ruin my passion for this site. i would like to thank all of you NTers that looked passed past the grammar  and help a fellow NTer out oh and one last thing to the few NTers that felt pissed that i just happened to be "hispanic" your probably one of those "oh im too good to be latino"embrace your heritage and if you see a fellow brother struggling please help him out and not just turn your back...well  in the words of my good man "George Lopez" ....
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
man oh man i didnt think ppl were so sensitive to grammar hahahahahahaha thank you for taking your time to fix that now ppl  can clearly read  it 

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
man oh man i didnt think ppl were so sensitive to grammar hahahahahahaha thank you for taking your time to fix that now ppl  can clearly read  it 

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
Man, oh man, I did not think people were so sensitive to grammar. Hahahahahaha. Thank you for taking your time to fix that. Now people can clearly read it.
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
Man, oh man, I did not think people were so sensitive to grammar. Hahahahahaha. Thank you for taking your time to fix that. Now people can clearly read it.
pimp.gif

I'm tired of all this I can only laugh at this now. Lets see how many more dumb comments will be posted  

I'm tired of all this I can only laugh at this now. Lets see how many more dumb comments will be posted  

roll.gif

Dirty can't wait to ban some fresh meat.
What are you even trying to prove with this thread?
That NT needs to stop being funny?
Welcome to NT.
As recycledpaper said
Spoiler [+]
troll-web.jpg

roll.gif

Dirty can't wait to ban some fresh meat.
What are you even trying to prove with this thread?
That NT needs to stop being funny?
Welcome to NT.
As recycledpaper said
Spoiler [+]
troll-web.jpg

Back
Top Bottom