MODS: Please Lock, RapSizzle Spent 20 Minutes Creating New Photo Thread (Or Merge the two).

kl9

So my friend recommended me the Canon 16-35L...

Now I'm choosing between the 16-35L or 17-55, both are 2.8. Anyone use either?

Spoiler [+]
Lets try to get along shall we?
laugh.gif

Better thread with some basic photography info should be in the making...

Just sayin...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

laugh.gif
at the last few pages on the last thread.

Isn't the 17-55 a new lens?
Don't know
laugh.gif
...But I was looking on flickr about a yearago and found an awesome photo. I'll see if I can find it.

we should have a basic tutorials/how-to's/FAQ/101 section on the first page... like go over aperature, ISO, white balance, lens types (wide angle, tele,macro, prime, etc), flashes... all that crap. someone should type all that out.

not it.

I kid I kid... I think everytime someone drops some credible input it should be copied and pasted to the front, or maybe provide a page number in the threadfor a reference point... etc.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

damn it, i just spend the last 20min typing up a new thread which includes links and stuff!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sorry.
Originally Posted by digitalartclub

post it bro.
Don't let it go to waste, post it!

Rap, would you like me to lock this one? Or have a mod try to merge it?
nerd.gif

I hear S.A, I'll have this one locked.

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

damn it, i just spend the last 20min typing up a new thread which includes links and stuff!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sorry.
Originally Posted by digitalartclub

post it bro.
Don't let it go to waste, post it!

Yeah... I think it was established in the former Photography thread, now locked, that Rap Sizzle would "spearhead" the new one--no disrespect to youof course.

Just have this one locked so Sizzle can start the "official" volume 3--once again, no offense to you or this thread.

Back
Top Bottom