**Mods Please Lock, Thanks**Glenn Big Baby Davis is a habitual Line stepper

laugh.gif

Post game on court interview on NBA TV when asked about Kendrick Perkins injury,

"If He need me to rub his toe, he need me to massage it, Im willing to do that to make sure he's alright"

fullj.getty-76112959_bb315.jpg

sick.gif

Big Baby is cool. He's just saying that so Perk can get injured again and Big Baby can start.
smile.gif

Great game 16 and 9

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

Post game on court interview on NBA TV when asked about Kendrick Perkins injury,

"If He need me to rub his toe, he need me to massage it, Im willing to do that to make sure he's alright"

fullj.getty-76112959_bb315.jpg

sick.gif
roll.gif
dude looks like that MAD questionable Persian army leaderfrom 300.
300_460.jpg

roll.gif
Cot damn this man keeps the laughs comin...Dude stays with the sweet $!%#...

Anybody remember this dude at the NCAA Regionals wearing a damn feather boa?

LSU.184.1.jpg

Yeah, he's habitual...
laugh.gif

"You think all kinds of things," said Davis, who came to Boston as a second-round draft pick from LSU with a power game and a cute nickname."Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. You don't want to mess up. So just breathe in and breathe out, absorb it. This is a beautiful thinghere."

Newcomers Garnett and Allen are the biggest reasons for that. Garnett also has been a mentor to Davis, who made an impact as a reserve before getting hisfirst start.

"Every night I think about it," Davis said. "Just being around him, he's just helped me tremendously, just from the way he walks,the way he talks. You adapt to him. You gravitate to him and that's what I've done."
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom