MODS Please lock. thx

i'll just start with the cliffnotes:

philly to va beach for 2 days to meet up w/ friend, then to savannah ga for 1 or 2 days to meet up w/ female friend.

pros:
1. may be able to get some from chick
2. may be only vacation of summer

cons:
1. over 1400 miles to cover in 5 days
2. costs over $700 and missing out on 3-4 days of work
3. might not get any

34c25d4e3963f04259c2e3789d8d167241be46b.pjpg

NT- whats your call
(also- i'm not the guy in the pic)

Originally Posted by WJG23G

i'll just start with the cliffnotes:

philly to va beach for 2 days to meet up w/ friend, then to savannah ga for 1 or 2 days to meet up w/ female friend.

pros:
1. may be able to get some from chick
2. may be only vacation of summer

cons:
1. over 1400 miles to cover in 5 days
2. costs over $700 and missing out on 3-4 days of work
3. might not get any

34c25d4e3963f04259c2e3789d8d167241be46b.pjpg

NT- whats your call
(also- i'm not the guy in the pic)
SIMP, don't be one....she'll prolly be bleeding....700$ plus lost wages forblood on your #@%!?

imo the pros outweigh the cons .. even if you dont smash THAT chick you could still find another AND if it'll be your only vacation this summer then youshould deff. go .. you'll regret it if you don't

Her face is ehh...i would need a closer look. But her legs look on point.

But seriously missing 3-5 days of work? I hope you have job security. It is a recession you know. Personnally id say not worth it. But who am i? right.

Originally Posted by Gregory House

You guys are tripping. I think shes pretty.

Pretty enough to spend $700 and miss out on 3-5 days of work? I think we need better pics to determine that.

Cost of opportunity is high.

There are a few things to consider.

1) When was the last time you got laid?

2) How much money do you have?

3) Are you going on no summer vacations if you pass on this?

Might be worth to spend time with the girl. It's just money and if you got it. What's the big deal?

nbrin2103-
1. a couple months ago
2. i could handle this trip without too much problem.
3. this is probably only summer vacation

eleet1-
my job isn't a reg 9 to 5, its kinda whenever i'm available, which is generally 3-5 days a week.

next question:
she and i are okay friends, not close, but she'll be coming in from atlanta to see savannah (she hasn't been yet). does that improve my chances?

next question:
she and i are okay friends, not close, but she'll be coming in from atlanta to see savannah (she hasn't been yet). does that improve my chances?
Not really, she basically is using you for a guide...you better pre-close that @%$$!,drop some hints to see if she is "bout it"

next question:
negative

nbrin2103-
1. a couple months ago
2. i could handle this trip without too much problem.
3. this is probably only summer vacation

eleet1-
my job isn't a reg 9 to 5, its kinda whenever i'm available, which is generally 3-5 days a week.

next question:

Well if you say you are good on your finances i say go for it.

Back
Top Bottom