Mods please lock.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

291c4dg.jpg

"Thats so disrespectful"

But forreal if she actin like that then u dont need her... she gonna do wat she wanna do regardless... been there done that. better than gettin yo feelins hurt when she cheats on u
laugh.gif
His swag was off the charts.

Yeah your right. I thought about the dudes on here who say there girl of 3 or 5 years played them
tired.gif

Her being a virgin explains it all.

She doesn't understand guys get jealous when their chick is with a man, because she's a virgin.

Being a virgin really says it all...you probably just effed up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
How?

And thanks to everybody for showing love.

sucks to hear that man. But seriously why wasnt she with you today. its christmas, i kno if "my girl" wasnt in Maryland i would havemade it a point to see her today. But anyways good job on breaking up with her, ignorance is no defense for her actions. But you hsould have waited untila fteryou got your christmas present

But yeah, sorry to here that bro. We've had disagreements over fundamental relationship issues in the past, but you seem like a good dude. Keep your head up.
Thanks. Your cool too.

And fellas as far as the gift, at this point I would have punted it somewhere
laugh.gif

Aye props to you for keeping cool..i would've had that chick feeling as badddd as i could when i talked to her that last time

its all good man........ it better that you found out now its just time to move on now

Damn i feel for you dude...me and my girl broke things off for good today too ON CHRISTMAS!!! crazy...because the night before I gave her a tiffanys braceletand a victoria secret sweater, but she did give my whole family gifts but she was all happy about it then turned around and told me we shouldnt talkanymore...she told me she didnt want to be with me but she would still chill and lead me on but yeah stab in the heart... 2 years down the drain...but if sheis really going out of her way to invite her ex then i think you made the right choice thats not right... keep your head up though im sure you can do better ihope i can do the same...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seth N

its all good man........ it better that you found out now its just time to move on now

I actually feel good. I feel like this is something that had to happen. I'm not ready to date and all that again but it feels great knowing another badchick with her head on her shoulders can come around at anytime.

same thing happened with my ex gf and her ex
What happened if you don't mind sharing?

Damn i feel for you dude...me and my girl broke things off for good today too ON CHRISTMAS!!! crazy...because the night before I gave her a tiffanys bracelet and a victoria secret sweater, but she did give my whole family gifts but she was all happy about it then turned around and told me we shouldnt talk anymore...she told me she didnt want to be with me but she would still chill and lead me on but yeah stab in the heart... 2 years down the drain...but if she is really going out of her way to invite her ex then i think you made the right choice thats not right... keep your head up though im sure you can do better i hope i can do the same...
smh.gif

Ouch. Your story sounds worse than mine. Yours was out of the blue
frown.gif

About to happen with me and my girl. Im tired of the games. I dont need her.
Yeah the games get old after a while.

After that first "text convo" I would have ended it right there, regardless if she was playing or not.

U should've kept her around, demoted her status to slide w/ benefits, and get some new chick on to helm the "wifey" title.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Seth N

I actually feel good. I feel like this is something that had to happen. I'm not ready to date and all that again but it feels great knowing another bad chick with her head on her shoulders can come around at anytime.

same thing happened with my ex gf and her ex
What happened if you don't mind sharing?

Damn i feel for you dude...me and my girl broke things off for good today too ON CHRISTMAS!!! crazy...because the night before I gave her a tiffanys bracelet and a victoria secret sweater, but she did give my whole family gifts but she was all happy about it then turned around and told me we shouldnt talk anymore...she told me she didnt want to be with me but she would still chill and lead me on but yeah stab in the heart... 2 years down the drain...but if she is really going out of her way to invite her ex then i think you made the right choice thats not right... keep your head up though im sure you can do better i hope i can do the same...
smh.gif

Ouch. Your story sounds worse than mine. Yours was out of the blue
frown.gif

About to happen with me and my girl. Im tired of the games. I dont need her.
Yeah the games get old after a while.

yeah dude im like on emo mode right now she was the best girl i had but its my fault but idk i THOUGHT i was getting bored/annoyed of her and i broke up withher and started talking to one of her friends that she only talks to on myspace and i went to go meet up with her at the mall and i wanted to do a 360 and walkmy %$+ back to my car...she was one of those chicks that adobe her pimples n blimishes out of her pictures and i was like !@#+!! i totally screwed up and thatchick told her about it and since then shes just been acting real different with me so...i guess i brought it on myself so if you find a girl that you think isgood hold on to her!! sorry about the long story...just havnt vented to anyone yet

yeah dude im like on emo mode right now she was the best girl i had but its my fault but idk i THOUGHT i was getting bored/annoyed of her and i broke up with her and started talking to one of her friends that she only talks to on myspace and i went to go meet up with her at the mall and i wanted to do a 360 and walk my %$+ back to my car...she was one of those chicks that adobe her pimples n blimishes out of her pictures and i was like !@#+!! i totally screwed up and that chick told her about it and since then shes just been acting real different with me so...i guess i brought it on myself so if you find a girl that you think is good hold on to her!! sorry about the long story...just havnt vented to anyone yet
Dang that sucks. I guess thats that grass being greener on the other side thing. Have you tried pouring your heart out?

she was a pair of retro's, time to find on OG
Speaking of OGs, JB needs to bring the 12s in your avy back
pimp.gif

She wasn't with you on chritmas day. She was with her ex on Christmas...damn damn
And that gift you was waiting for, her ex got it.. haha...i dont trust any girl, not even if i dated beyonce
and its for my own good you'll be surprised the lies chicks will make up, they get mad and act like
you're wrong but meanwhile you're right lol... just don't stress it, move on

edit: and to add somethin.. You should of craiglist her, that should be the new NT way, seriously
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supafly122

She wasn't with you on chritmas day. She was with her ex on Christmas...damn damn
And that gift you was waiting for, her ex got it.. haha...i dont trust any girl, not even if i dated beyonce
and its for my own good you'll be surprised the lies chicks will make up, they get mad and act like
you're wrong but meanwhile you're right
lol... just don't stress it, move on

edit: and to add somethin.. You should of craiglist her, that should be the new NT way, seriously
pimp.gif
QFT. I can't stand when your right but they still blame you
laugh.gif

Hey man from what you've been explaining on NT, you seem that you let this slide and got past it amazingly quick. My advice for your next relationship isnot to be so willing to bend over backwards for these girls if they don't deserve it. Respect in a relationship is just as important as trust andcommunication. Your on the right track man keep it up but don't forget this isn't really over between you and your ex. When she calls you in a coupledays or whenever be about your business and nothing else, she doesn't deserve anything from you especially your time.

She'll eventually remember what she didnt like about her ex and probably come running back to you, tell her you moved on to better things.

You said you bent over backwards for her, I think that may have been the problem right there. I wouldn't trust them till marriage. Props for keeping yourcool.

Back
Top Bottom