*MODS PLEASE LOCK*

A while ago IntoTheDark posted, what i believe to be, his 95 collection and in that collection included what I think areHyper, Cryastal and Pool blue AM 95s. I would love for someone if possible to post a picture of all 3 shoes, for love of blue sake!l0l

And also my real question is, is there anymore shades of blue that have been made with the Grey gradient upper like these 3 ^^^.??? (Besidesthe future fresh water colorway?)

caa35307e31e75eaaa5afee4a4b261ebda7d08b.pjpg

Stole this of the ones i was watching on the bay, one of the best sneaks ever, they went for loadsamoney....

Yes, those are pools.

They also came out with these, but they have a white midsole and not a gradient.
bd125234257e9a6f4c6d55e9e691a46aae9d6b3.jpg

Not my pic, but I just got these 95s a few days ago and they are blue with grey upper. They were an European release from '03.

zx1s9f.jpg

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Arent those pools???

People please read!!
Yes they are pools, what is your point?

He asked for a picture of pools and i supplied one, people please read what?

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Arent those pools???

People please read!!

I would love for someone if possible to post a picture of all 3 shoes, for love of bluesake!l0l

And also my real question is, is there anymore shades of blue that have been made with the Grey gradient upper like these 3 ^^^.???(Besides the future fresh water colorway?)

3shoes 1 picture.............. READ

Arent those pools???

People please read!!

I would love for someone if possible to post a picture of all 3 shoes, for love of blue sake!l0l

And also my real question is, is there anymore shades of blue that have been made with the Grey gradient upper like these 3 ^^^.??? (Besides the future fresh water colorway?)

why dont you ask the person whose pic your using? thats obviously not on an easy task and you runnin off at the yap is pretty disrespectful.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Arent those pools???

People please read!!

I would love for someone if possible to post a picture of all 3 shoes, for love of blue sake!l0l

And also my real question is, is there anymore shades of blue that have been made with the Grey gradient upper like these 3 ^^^.??? (Besides the future fresh water colorway?)

why dont you ask the person whose pic your using? thats obviously not on an easy task and you runnin off at the yap is pretty disrespectful.

You guys are close to getting me banned! Dont you think ive been here long enough to know? Intothedark has not posted since October08 and theres no contacting him!! so I am simply asking anyone who owns the three pairs to take a simple picture for my desktop sake!!! And I would like toknow if they are any more blue 95s with the grey gradient upper besides freshwater, pool, hyper, Vivrant, and crystal blues!

thank you
glasses.gif

Sorry I can't help you bro,
But as of today, the am 95 is officially my favorite Nike silhouette
pimp.gif

If that's the sort of disrespectful attitude your going to give other members when i took the time to find that pic,upload it to a site, link it, post it and comment all to help you, well, you can stick any future requests where the sun dont shine.

You should have your membership removed imo.

If that's the sort of disrespectful attitude your going to give other members when i took the time to find that pic, upload it to a site, link it, post it and comment all to help you, well, you can stick any future requests where the sun dont shine.

You should have your membership removed imo.

roll.gif

I hope im the first to say welcome to niketalk.. Stay in School.

MODS PLEASE LOCK this is going no where

Back
Top Bottom