Mods please lock.

I was wondering this too. I asked a bunch of people on youtube but got no answer. It seems the problem is with the overall shape of the toe box. Since the protector is of much harder material, it cant really conform to shapes other than its own. They molded the protector to fit the AF1 exactly. If you put it into your AF1s, they will fit exactly. But lets say you try shoving them into the Jordan XII, then you wont get a the same fit because the toe boxes are shaped differently, i.e. dead space in the front, top, or sides.

That being said, I think they will work just as good if placed in shoes with similar dimensions as the AF1. You need to look at height and shape. Shoes that match the AF1s toe would be be the Jordan I-V (possibly VI-XII), Dunk, Big Nike, Legend, Convention, Terminator, Infiltrator, Cortez some Nike Vandals, and the like.

Some shoes you should stay away from like the Jordan VIII, Jordan XIII and on, Blazers, Sweet Classic, OG Cortez and some versions of the Vandal that have lower toe boxes. I also doubt they will fit many newer NSW or basketball models either. Mostly 80s/early 90s.

Back
Top Bottom