MODS PLEASE LOCK

What will be most important for a successful season?

• Derek Carr's development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Khalil Mack's development

• Jack Del Rio's staff handling of the team

• The 2015 NFL Draft Class

• Addition of Free Agents

• Less Difficult Schedule

• Other

• Total voters
Loving the pick more and more with every minute that goes by. I was on the LW hype train tough but I did arrive late. Been talking Amari for a year.

Time will tell, if Williams turns out to be an All Pro caliber player maybe I'll be sad but Amari's potential effect on Carr and hopefully the entire offense this season, worth the risk.

I wanted Leonard like crazy but Amari is the real deal. No off the field baggage and he genuinely seems like he's going to work as hard as he can to be the best he can be. Carr needed him instead of having to check down in doubt and the guy flat out gets open. Excited for the 2 most exciting offensive prospects this team has had in forever.

If Reggie sticks to his "good character" shtick then Gregory and DGB are out the picture, though I think DGB isn't happening with Cooper being our 1st regardless.

Last edited:
If Reggie sticks to his "good character" shtick then Gregory and DGB are out the picture, though I think DGB isn't happening with Cooper being our 1st regardless.
with drafting DGB  it would solidify our WR core.   DGB has been clean since his off the field issues and seem to have his act together.

If we take him I'd be more than happy I just don't think it's realistically happening

Last edited:
Gregory would be awesome but I think either Tennessee is taking him or Reggie skips him for the off the field stuff. If Landon Collins is there, I think that's a steal.

Collins would be a nice pick up.  Other than DBG I like Preston Smith and Eli Harold on if we trade down.

Yup. World class Academy they've got here.

The type of place for your youngster in a few years.

You guys still with Napa Sport SC?

@HNL HI I need that hat bro.
My boy is playing with north marin united now.  Planning on signing him up for the Dinamo camp this summer in Orinda, hear nothing but good things about it. 

Back
Top Bottom