MODS PLEASE LOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think mark offers Gruden any stake in the team. I think Mark is going too cash him out at 10mil per season.

I agree. Cash heavy, keeps Reggie and doesn't own part of the team. Mark doesn't have so much of the team to give up anyway.

I agree. Cash heavy, keeps Reggie and doesn't own part of the team. Mark doesn't have so much of the team to give up anyway.

think it was amy trask that said the controlling owner can have as low as 30 something percent

raider5 raider5 Seems like a lot of reporters are pointing to it and the fact that there is very little blowback means that we have an 85 percent chance that it is pretty close to official. The leak over the weekend pretty much turned up the time on the clock for Del Rio to be out although my family thinks that Del Rio was told to remain professional and allow the firing to be go as planned...I mean come on he looked like he was checked out in more than half the games.

Icing on the cake - ZERO LEADERSHIP ACROSS THE BOARD

Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 6.52.08 PM.png

Honestly crab was the best wr on the roster this year. You know what you get in a possession reciever. Hes not the one with terrible drops.

We need to resign him a 2 year team friendly deap and develop the young guys. Holton fasho needs to go. Guys fumbles everytime he touches the ball

I honestly don't know were Reggie McKenzie stands.

Does Reggie's tenure with GB have ties with Gruden?

In a perfect world, I'd imagine RM is on board with this. But RM will still be be one to assemble the team with Gruden insight to fit the scheme.

Wit the Gruden at the helm, I assume he would have final say on a lot of things so McKenzie may have a year to see how they mesh..

On reddit I saw Papa say we have a lot of bad locker room guys. Next few weeks will be interesting.

Lincoln Kennedy alluded to this also. Something broke this year. All the behind the scenes stuff is coming out finally.

Yea, I heard Linc talking about the locker room too. :smh:

Team lacks leaders. From the coaches to the players, no one to be that guy. As much as I love Mack, he's not that guy.

Derek needs to be that guy. If he's not now, it's gonna be tough to take that helm and be taken serious...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom