MODS Please Lock

when people first started talking about rumors for the packs i dont think they had a good name "2 Shoes that add up to 23" was prolly a bit too long.I'm not sure who or where the exact phrase countdown came from, but it got the job done, people understood what was meant, even though there was nevercounting down, there is some counting at least, but yeah, the name just never went away.

In other words, no good reason.

Come guys...no one READS ANYMORE?? SHEEESH!

2203862815_e753dc59a0.jpg

Second paragraph...clearly states:

TO HELP THIS BANNER YEAR, WE'RE RELEASING THE AIR JORDAN COUNTDOWN 23 PACK. A COMMEMORATIVE 2-PACK THAT WILL HONORTHE COMPLETE LEGACY OF THE AIR JORDAN FRANCHISE. EACH COUNTDOWN 23 PACK WILL BRING TWO AIR JORDANS THAT CELEBRATE THENUMBER 23 IN A UNIQUE WAY. ULTIMATELY, IT'S A WAY FOR US TO SHOW OUR APPRECIATION.

FreshMoney15 wrote:
23ska909red02 wrote:
Word is that the XXIII is the last numbered Jordan.

Word is that there will be no more retros of numbered Jordans after these packs.

I think it's like a countdown to the end of us getting numbered Jordans.

And when the new very first broke last year that these packs would be coming to us, they were called countdown packs.

eek.gif
Any truth to this still or just word of b4?

whoa i thought the word b4 was we are not going to get as many retros like how the IIIs IVs Vs, VIIs, X came out in large amounts.

Not a good business move IMO cuz JB lives off of retros

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Word is that the XXIII is the last numbered Jordan.

Word is that there will be no more retros of numbered Jordans after these packs.

I think it's like a countdown to the end of us getting numbered Jordans.

And when the new very first broke last year that these packs would be coming to us, they were called countdown packs.

dont say that man
tired.gif

Yeah 2001 was the beginning of the demise, and yes I probably should have put "Jordan Legacy" on the tombstone instead of "Jordan Brand"but either way I'm glad you guys share my vision...

It is sad to watch the death of something you held so dear for so many years because some Joker who likes yellow too much got the right to butcherclassics....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by typecast3

i would hope its a countdown to the point we all leave JB alone. seriously. no more complaints of no nike air on the shoe. no more lookin at something like 6 rings and saying %$*. no no no. its over jb this is my last year. thanks and good night.

co-sign...after this 2008 it's str8 picc and choose...coppin Jays will be a Buyer's Market

also... we called em countdown packs long before people saw the box that said "legacy collection"

its call the countdown package........colliezone package......legacy collection......wateva........u gettin da jays........

Originally Posted by SeRveJaYs4JaYs

Why Do People Keep Calling The Legacy Collection Packs. Countdown Packs? Countdown to what?.. Correct Me If Im Wrong But Does It Not Say Legacy Collection In Bold Letters On The Box?. And It Cant Be A Countdown To XX3s Cause They Are Out.

Besides the fact that it says "Countdown Pack" right on the back of the box!! ...people always create a nickname for J's.

More importantly... I want to know why you capitalize the first letter of every word you type... now THAT'S a mystery!
laugh.gif

Countdown to empty bank accounts for people that want one good retro, but are forced to pay for an additional super suck nubuck POS: 14/9, 21/2, 20/3, etc.

My mom gets her stimul. package friday and the money that she gets for me is going to be my foundation for one of the 3 countdowns thata I want how many ofyall going to spend some of it on that or Jordans

^some really stupid replies in here. gentry clearly said last year that jordans retroes are gonna become a lot harder to get. he even said they would stopdoing them. you make up your mind what we're counting down.

Reading That Would Have Saved Me Time... LMAO

And To 23Collector1985. The Answer Is Cause I Can. You Got A Issue You Would Like To Start?

Its also a countdown to the fact that most people for whatever their reason are counting down to being able to get out of the jordan game after these packs

shouldn't the thread be locked now since the answer has already been given to the question? Or...shall we see how many more pages we can keep goingon...duh...countdown to Jordan brand suckage, duh....countdown to Gentry effing up more shoes....duh....countdown to more stupid shoes and why I have no moneyfor them.

come on guys...jokes getting kinda old no?

yeah, you guys keep buying the packs and hype up every release to %%#.

i don't think Gentry is worrying about his job right now.

JB thinks he's king.

Back
Top Bottom