MOLD ON JORDAN XI CLEAR SOLE??????

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Maybe you should.. I don't know.. WHERE THEM

They're right there....can't you see them?  
roll.gif

ya thats what im thinking too....i hope hydrogen peroxide can penetrate to get to it.....otherwise i duno wat to do......

ya thats what im thinking too....i hope hydrogen peroxide can penetrate to get to it.....otherwise i duno wat to do......

Try Hot Water and Soap first, brush it gently or Bar-B-Que stick...
You stepped on something or rubbed against it..

Have you cleaned them before?..

This is why if you're gonna keep your kicks DS, Try to let them breathe out of the box at least once a week... 

In this instance you can check them, especially if you suspect your storage space.. 
happy.gif

Try Hot Water and Soap first, brush it gently or Bar-B-Que stick...
You stepped on something or rubbed against it..

Have you cleaned them before?..

This is why if you're gonna keep your kicks DS, Try to let them breathe out of the box at least once a week... 

In this instance you can check them, especially if you suspect your storage space.. 
happy.gif

Sorry for bumping an old thread but I'm at a complete loss. I just discovered this yesterday after wearing them for a few hours. Nothing is taking this off. I've been brushing for 10 mins now and I swear it's almost embedded underneath or something. Anyone see this before or have a suggestion? Is this mold? I tried using a safety pin to see if I can manually remove it but nothing. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom