Molly Aint That Bad: No Brain Damage From Ecstasy, New Research Shows

damn i wanna try it but i dont know anything about it except that theres two forms which is a powder and a crystal based on what ive been told and the crystal one is twice the price.

Still passing.

I've seen the comedown and that **** can be bad. Also, any drugs that mess w/ your serotonin levels can have long term effects w/ depression and what not. I ain't judging those who do it, more power to you, but I'll easily pass on that ****.

Molly or E who give a "whoot", don't you pretty much experience the same thing?? Now dudes talking bout taking vicks too? I'm bout to bring aresol cans back and make a fortune!

damn i wanna try it but i dont know anything about it except that theres two forms which is a powder and a crystal based on what ive been told and the crystal one is twice the price.

it's worth the extra money. easily.

do a lot of research first though. do not dive into it.

Molly or E who give a "whoot", don't you pretty much experience the same thing?? Now dudes talking bout taking vicks too? I'm bout to bring aresol cans back and make a fortune!

molly roll is MUCH cleaner, stronger, just overall better. I've had mild auditory and visual hallucinations on the Ringwald. and only had a hangover from it once but I took like 6 doses in one night and was dehydrated as **** by the time I went to sleep. woke up feeling like I died twice.

E is trash. period. too much potential for ********. you can tell when your crystals are good.

and you don't "take" Vicks :lol: you just breathe it in. I can't explain it man you'd have to try it. your senses are peaking, imagine that cooling sensation going into your chest or someone lightly blowing chilled Vapor Rub into your face while ALL of your nerves are going ham.

Still passing.
I've seen the comedown and that **** can be bad. Also, any drugs that mess w/ your serotonin levels can have long term effects w/ depression and what not. I ain't judging those who do it, more power to you, but I'll easily pass on that ****.

Agreed. People that I've seen do molly at a consistent rate for a period of time are not the same person, and most the time are dumb as ****. So whether or not it really does take "ice cream scoops" out of your brain like some say or not, that **** is doing something to your brain that I'm not messin with. Do you guys have careers? I don't know how you guys mess with this stuff if you have a real big boy job. I'm good with having some drinks a few times a week. The only time this stuff would be alright to do for me is in college when all I have to do is roll out of my bed and go to class in some sweatpants, a hoody and some sandals and stare at a PowerPoint for an hour each class.

And for the record, no black dudes were getting inspired to try E from listening to Eminem's crazy *** in the early 2000's. Gucci, Lil Wayne and the techno music scene in NJ/NYC/Conn/Florida are what blew the drug up more. Gucci brought it to the hood, Lil Wayne brought it to high school/college kids and the electronic type music influencing the rap game bridged all three together.

I loved xtc back around 99-02. When I was 16 I had a cousin from Cali that moved to Boston and he hooked me up with 500 pops every 2 weeks. It was awesome, I was rolling hard everyday and rolling in crazy dough. I'll always remember dropping xtc every day for a month straight. Craziest time in my life to date. All that money, pills and parties....man I miss those days....but everything comes to an end eventually. Growing up sucks :lol: Wish I could go back in time just to do it all over again!

edit: anyone remember P.L.U.R.!!!!

Last edited:
I loved xtc back around 99-02. When I was 16 I had a cousin from Cali that moved to Boston and he hooked me up with 500 pops every 2 weeks. It was awesome, I was rolling hard everyday and rolling in crazy dough. I'll always remember dropping xtc every day for a month straight. Craziest time in my life to date. All that money, pills and parties....man I miss those days....but everything comes to an end eventually. Growing up sucks :lol: Wish I could go back in time just to do it all over again!
edit: anyone remember P.L.U.R.!!!!

View media item 200543

From someone who has ingested a fair amount of MDMA...I can vouch for serotonin syndrome being a real thing. I only touch that stuff in EXTREME moderation now.

This! I dont think people understand how bad seratonin syndrome is. I've experienced it a two times and hands down the most horrific experience I've ever had. I'd take an alcohol hangover for a week, rather than go through that again. I'm not buying this it doesn't affect you crap. In my opinion it's very much like cocaine and dopamine in the sense that your body realizes its receiving seratonin from another source therefore gradually produces less. Also, there's the misconception that most of the seratonin responsible from the roll comes from your brain. In actuality most of it is produced from your stomach, which is why you'll see lots of people who abuse mdma with ulcers and stomach problems. Euros tend to take it through the rectum for a more intense and longer lasting roll. People saying they take Molly /MDMA every weekend aren't. When you start getting sleep paralysis, lose your appetite, cant remember what you just said 5 mins ago,random bouts of depression, and can't get a good night of sleep for months on end you know you've got the real stuff. Hate to sound like a hip hop basher but anything it touches loses it's quality so the profits can be maxed out. (Fashion, music, you could even argue food).

Now tthat the rant is out of the way, pure MDMA is hands down the best drug out. In mild cases I feel it could still be used for medicinal purposes that it was orginally created for. As far as recreational use, I'd say once a month is "healthy" relatively speaking. The problem I ran Into was I enjoy being faded when I party, it keeps you up, more happier then you'll ever be, and it's a one stop pop opposed to alcohol where you're chasing the drink all night.

Bottom Line no one really understand all things seratonin is responsible for in the body. Despite the safety factor of 99% of people not knowing what they're taking, MDMA isn't safe.

I see a lot of stuff go down at parties/club over here in the MIA , I wouldnt try it, shorties stumbling and stuttering, running around and forgetting what they were talking about. >D

It may not be bad for your brain but your jaw hurts like a mutha the next day. Someone tell me how grinding your mouth/teeth for 5 hours isn't bad! :lol:

:lol:

all this molly, trinidad james thing is funny to me, im tired of it

all of a sudden mollys are thing now ? are you kidding me

for gods sake, why are they even called mollys, you mainstream suckers 
mean.gif

i miss the good ol times, when the homies would call me up and tell me theres a club style party going down and to supply the X 
nthat.gif

like that ill hit up the connect, scoop up a deal 5 for $20 when it wasnt $10 a pop -_-

and slang it on the lowkey
nthat.gif
and all my boys had a good time with the ladys

It may not be bad for your brain but your jaw hurts like a mutha the next day. Someone tell me how grinding your mouth/teeth for 5 hours isn't bad! :lol:

One night I chewed and swallowed a whole pack of gum :smh:

Jaws still hurt the morning after

:lol:

all this molly, trinidad james thing is funny to me, im tired of it

all of a sudden mollys are thing now ? are you kidding me

for gods sake, why are they even called mollys, you mainstream suckers :smh:

i miss the good ol times, when the homies would call me up and tell me theres a club style party going down and to supply the X :nthat:

like that ill hit up the connect, scoop up a deal 5 for $20 when it wasnt $10 a pop -_-

and slang it on the lowkey:nthat: and all my boys had a good time with the ladys
Molly isn't X, or E, or whatever. What people call molly is just the pure MDMA, differentiating it from E which has MDMA + amphetamines + god knows what else.

Like people have stated, if you're looking for proper molly the real **** is the crystals, off-white or tannish pink in color. Yes, it is possible to find pure molly still.

A lot of you guys doing the **** every weekend are gonna be looking like Muhammad Ali/Michael J Fox when you're older

Last edited:
Popped a molly once while at the beach. Had a pretty euphoric feeling from the sound of waves crashing along with waves of wind brushing across my being. It was night out also, and the stars energy gave me a powerful feeling. Still didn't feel like the effect was strong enough though, so if I take it again ill dose a little bit higher, but I think I'll test the batch I get and see what chemicals are actually in the molly first this time.

Na bruh, it ain't like doing aresol...

Vicks isn't getting you high... It's just that the coldness in it clears your sinuses and feels good because of the vapor and stuff...
Just like something to enhance your experience because of how MDMA makes you feel, so your senses are hightend and that's way Vicks
Is dope...
Like chewing gum, getting a massage
Etc

Back
Top Bottom