Mom and pops shops?

Good lookin out, might head up that way Friday on my day off.  Walk the mall for a bit see what I see, do they have a Nike outlet up that way?

No doubt. FYI, the DTLR and its outlet are right next to each other, but at the strip mall across from the Marley Station Mall (Intersection of RItchie Hwy/Rt 2 & and Mountain Rd.). Hope this helps.

Athletic Warehouse used to be on point for misc. hot ish, but pretty dry as of late.

Athletic Warehouse used to be on point for misc. hot ish, but pretty dry as of late.

they use to get everything ,, all the foams , almost every Jordan (as long as they were not really limited)

''that was my spot '' I live 5 min. away from there so it was easy to campout for whatever I needed .

they lost there contract because they were a outlet store from what I heard , that's why they opened the new dtlr store right next to it

I just hope everything gets back to normal because I hate all this online rsvp , using bots type $#!+. I cant score anything anymore because of this..

I try myself and fail , a big release comes out so I use a rsvp site and they screw up and fail for me , it sucks , so I end up paying top $$$$ just to get a pair I want.........................................................................peace23

Back
Top Bottom